Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When you are entering to your work's place are you stressed?

Being stressed out when you get to woek depend on the distance from your house to your place of work and it also depend on the traffic you might encounter along the way to your office .

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the issue depends on what kind of work you do. there are some works that the stress can even followed you to your home. stress are inevitable most often to a working class person.

I always feel joyful when am on my work to work. Because I loved the people I work with because the make me happy and so why would I be stressed when going to work

no, I am not stressed in any way, rather, I am always full of energy and drive to face the day's task and finish it in a good way, so I give it my all and expect the best outcome

How can a person stressed up when entering the he/ her job place because before you agreed working with that job you know that you can work better, unless you don't like the job.

This is actually one of the reason why a lot of people find it very difficult to applied for jobs that they don't have passion for as it is going to reduce their interest in doing the work everyday when they come to office.

Being stressed out when you get to woek depend on the distance from your house to your place of work and it also depend on the traffic you might encounter along the way to your office .

There are many times when I used to enter the workplace and i used to get stressed a lot as I do not feel like I should work all the time and get paid a low amount of money for that. I used to get paid low amount of salary in the past where I used to work.

I used to feel this mental stress during my last days at my former work. That was how I knew that my time working there was up. I literally used to drag myself to work, I started going late and before long, I resigned.

This is actually one of the reason why a lot of people find it very difficult to applied for jobs that they don't have passion for as it is going to reduce their interest in doing the work everyday when they come to office.
That is true, because one cannot apply for any job that give he/her stress when applying, for me I won't like to work where to stress myself, because I will never enjoyed working there

I don't have an offline job, i just work online for now so i'm not stressed entering my workplace. I'm not even stressed logging into the website which i work in.

Some people take their jobs very seriously and then it would make them be stressed more than others, some afraid to lose their jobs and some are simply not got used to that so it is a bit stressing for them at the first times.
Some are working in stressful jobs as of a soldier, a cop, or a fire fighter and at these jobs their life are in a risk so it make them stressed which is obvious.
When I was working I was a bit stressed.
But what about you? Are you stressed when you are entering your work's place?
I do not have an offline job but there are times when I will be very stressed to come online to work but I just have to make money and that is why I always work online everyday

It depends on the location of your business, at times when your business location is not far from your house , you will never be stressed when you get to work but when the location is far from your house , then you have to face with transportation problem which will definitely stress you out .

Depending on a person's personality, past experiences, and other distinctive qualities, their level of stress can vary. Others may not be bothered by situations and occurrences that upset some of their coworkers, and vice versa. It's critical to recognize your stress triggers and look for solutions if you want to manage your stress at work.

I have never worked in any company or job that did not interest me or scared the hell out of me. The moment I feel stressed, I will leave the job. Well, sometimes I was too bored to go to work and I craved to stay at home and enjoy movies, but I had to go to work in any case. Apart from these occasional feelings I never felt stressed out while entering the workplace.

I've never applied for any job in any company out of being desperate to get a job. I'm only applying for jobs I want and it makes me to feel excited whenever I'm coming to work. I may feel stressed on Mondays because we all hate Mondays 😂.

Whenever I remember the amount of money that I'm being paid for the job that I'm doing I will just simply beat my chest and accept whatever stress the job is throwing at me because I know that the money I am being paid is worth the stress that I'm passing through. This is the reason why I will never be willing to work on any kind of job that is not going to pay me something that is reasonable.

I've never applied for any job in any company out of being desperate to get a job. I'm only applying for jobs I want and it makes me to feel excited whenever I'm coming to work. I may feel stressed on Mondays because we all hate Mondays 😂.

Well, it is good to see that you never feel stressed. The fact remains that when a person never sleeps well during the night time, they may experience fatigue and they may feel really tired. This is why they may not like going to work during certain days and this is quite normal.

Well, it is good to see that you never feel stressed. The fact remains that when a person never sleeps well during the night time, they may experience fatigue and they may feel really tired. This is why they may not like going to work during certain days and this is quite normal.
I've never had sleeping difficulty. I always sleep well at night unless I was out too late witch made me not to get enough sleep before day break. If I come to work the following morning, I will be very weak and sleepy. I won't have the energy to work.

Depending on a person's personality, past experiences, and other distinctive qualities, their level of stress can vary. Others may not be bothered by situations and occurrences that upset some of their coworkers, and vice versa. It's critical to recognize your stress triggers and look for solutions if you want to manage your stress at work.

This is actually the reason why most companies are always interested in employing those that have good years of experience in certain kind of work environment. This is because it is something that is going to make it easier for them to adjust to any kind of stress that comes from the work they are employed to do unlike how a newbie is going to react to the kind of pressure that they will get from working.

This is actually the reason why most companies are always interested in employing those that have good years of experience in certain kind of work environment. This is because it is something that is going to make it easier for them to adjust to any kind of stress that comes from the work they are employed to do unlike how a newbie is going to react to the kind of pressure that they will get from working.

Well, it is not just about experience, as there are many other things that may also matter a lot. For example, a person will be more interested in a job he likes. The chances of suffering from stress are low because this is the kind of specific job a person enjoys doing. So, there are many different factors related to it.

Well, it is not just about experience, as there are many other things that may also matter a lot. For example, a person will be more interested in a job he likes. The chances of suffering from stress are low because this is the kind of specific job a person enjoys doing. So, there are many different factors related to it.

The reason why I pointed out experience as a very big factor in this situation is that whenever you are doing something that you really have a very good experience on, there is a less possibility that you're going to be stressed doing that kind of job again. I'm not disputing the fact that there are no other factors that is going to make someone to be stressed at the job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds