Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When you are entering to your work's place are you stressed?

Yes, that’s what is bound to happen. Once you get along with your coworkers, work seems more natural and less of an awkward experience for you
No one should live in isolation and you should also try to mingle to relief yourself the burden.
It will do you more harm than good if you are not relating with your colleagues at work.

Advertisement Placeholder
No one should live in isolation and you should also try to mingle to relief yourself the burden.
It will do you more harm than good if you are not relating with your colleagues at work.
You are right. I think in the workplace, there is the need to interact and have interpersonal relationships with both employers and fellow employees. This cordial association enables work to progress as scheduled, and ensures that tasks are performed with diligence.

There is no way you will enter your company and be stressed out and it also depends on the mood you are in. You must be joyful whenever you are going to work

Going to work early in the morning I do not have any problem because I am always freshed up. The stress may likely come at the end of the day depending on the availability of works to do.

Actually, the reason I try to welcome people when I start my day's work or a new venture is to at least make myself smile and feel relieved and happy, preventing stress from setting in when my workday is over.

There are many things that can make a person that works in an organisation to be stressed,you may be stressed due to the issue of putting too much effort at what you do with the room for rest,it could be as a result of not finding satisfaction on the job.

Stress is something we can't change, if you are working on you'll go through a lot of stress, that's why I try to take a break sometimes, that's the only way you can reward yourself.

Actually we all knows about stressed and it's quite inevitable for every working person but we only try to manage it. you have the right to quit if that will lead to your health disorder.

Actually we all knows about stressed and it's quite inevitable for every working person but we only try to manage it. you have the right to quit if that will lead to your health disorder.
You are right, we can't escape stress as far as we are working online or something even offline,we can't escape it, the only way to over come stress is by taking a brakes.

Putting too much effort into your work in an organisation will stress you out even when the others are neglecting their duty , you tend to make it your responsibility to try and do the job so there wont be a loop holes .
There are many things that can make a person that works in an organisation to be stressed,you may be stressed due to the issue of putting too much effort at what you do with the room for rest,it could be as a result of not finding satisfaction on the job.

Putting too much effort into your work in an organisation will stress you out even when the others are neglecting their duty , you tend to make it your responsibility to try and do the job so there wont be a loop holes .
In an organisation,you will be required as a point of duty to live up to your task and carryout your responsibility to the latter,but as an individual once you see that a task will take a toll on you,you can device a means to do that task without having a trace of strain on you.

No when you enter the working areas you have to greet and from there you can go and work but when you go to work late for that one I think you will pass through a little stressed.

You are right. I think in the workplace, there is the need to interact and have interpersonal relationships with both employers and fellow employees. This cordial association enables work to progress as scheduled, and ensures that tasks are performed with diligence.

Well, when I used to have a job, I never used to interact with other people because I never got the time to do so. However. I used to interact with them during breaks. We used to get a 30 minute break and the time used to fly.

Well, when I used to have a job, I never used to interact with other people because I never got the time to do so. However. I used to interact with them during breaks. We used to get a 30 minute break and the time used to fly.
Yes, I can see your point. It is wonderful to have a chat with different individuals in the organization, so that you are able to fully appreciate dissenting views on topics

My destination to my work place is not far , its just thirty minutes drive from my house to my place of work , so i am not normally stressed at all if I take a public transport

Yes, I can see your point. It is wonderful to have a chat with different individuals in the organization, so that you are able to fully appreciate dissenting views on topics

Yes, it could be a great experience talking to other people during the working hours. However, it is not that easy as some jobs do not allow you to speak to other while you are working.

Though, it is a job I have passion for, I worked hard for it. To me, you don't have to be stressful over a work to get paid. What you need is passion. Once you have a job you've passion for, you'll not be stressed like other.

Yes, it could be a great experience talking to other people during the working hours. However, it is not that easy as some jobs do not allow you to speak to other while you are working.
I can somewhat understand the rationale behind their decision, because they are of the view that talking and interacting during work hours could hamper productivity, which is true in a sense. I think the superiors would be more lenient during breaks, though

Some people take their jobs very seriously and then it would make them be stressed more than others, some afraid to lose their jobs and some are simply not got used to that so it is a bit stressing for them at the first times.
Some are working in stressful jobs as of a soldier, a cop, or a fire fighter and at these jobs their life are in a risk so it make them stressed which is obvious.
When I was working I was a bit stressed.
But what about you? Are you stressed when you are entering your work's place?
Only in the beginning, when I had a job working at a college. I was never sure what kind of student I would assist, meaning, if they were serious about their courses and if they would show up. Later on, I found out that as long as I was there and took notes for the student whether they attended class or not, I would still get paid. 👍

Stress in inevitable especially if you are not having someone to help you out, if you want to be free from stress you need to find someone that will help you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds