Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When should a business owner be entitled to salary?

maventiger

Mythical member
Credits
To me, a business owner taking out of the business earnings for personal projects at an early stage of the business is STEALING FROM THE BUSINESS.

A business owner who wants the business to grow won’t be tempted to use the business earnings for personal projects. The owner should be entitled to salary when the business is having steady cash flow.

Have you been stealing from your business?

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
To me, a business owner taking out the business earnings for personal projects at an early stage of the business is STEALING FROM THE BUSINESS.

A business owner who wants the business to grow won’t be tempted to use the business earnings for personal projects. The owner should be entitled to salary when the business is having steady cash flow.

This sounds funny. You don't expect an entrepreneur not to derive benefits from his company. Yes, he has every right to earn little from the proceeds of his business as far as it doesn't affect the growth of the business negatively. You don't even have to call it salary, because it doesn't make sense. He can use a portion of the income at any time to finance any of his personal project that might tell directly or indirectly on the original business.

Spot on! This is one of the factors that makes small businesses crash, I used to work in an organisation where the CEO was always doing such untill the accountant cautioned him against doing such and placed him on a salary

To me, a business owner taking out the business earnings for personal projects at an early stage of the business is STEALING FROM THE BUSINESS.

This is a bomb, so many businesses collapse because the business wasn't even matured enough before the owners started harvesting and stealing from the business, at least the business should experience some growth and be making some profits before you start removing money from it

Thanks so much for this
[automerge]1613246385[/automerge]

This is a bomb, so many businesses collapse because the business wasn't even matured enough before the owners started harvesting and stealing from the business, at least the business should experience some growth and be making some profits before you start removing money from it

Thanks so much for this

I agree, I think it is the most basic mistake that business owners make, resisting the temptation to dip your hands into the funds meant for business. That is why it is important to have a different source of income, while you allow the business to grow.

I quite agree with you, but not completely with all your statements. How do you mean steal? One can spend his or her profit after proper calculations have been made. It is normal to eat where you labour. Please keep that line in mind..

a business owner will only be benefiting from his or her business business and that can be his or her own salary but there is no special arrangement for the owner of a particular business to have a salary or pension because the business is under his control and he can decide how much he actually need to earn in a month.

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find 8 minutes Here!​
semp.net​

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Ajmal Here!​
semp.net​

thumbnail.jpg

In One Night I Earned $40,456!

In One Night I Earned $40,456!​

secure.calch.gdn​

Have you been stealing from your business?​

Business owner call start earning

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find 8 minute Here!​
semp.net​

A business owner can start receiving salary from the business once the business is self sufficient that the business can be run on it's own without the owner putting his money there again. Once the business can pay the staff that are working with the entrepreneur then the owner can start taking salary from the business.

I totally agree with you a business owner should not start spending or taking from the income of the business at an early stage, because it can crumble the business. It is advised that when the business has grown for stability of the business the owner should put himself on a salary scale to protect the business.

As for me this a big question that I don't know how to answer when the business owner be entitled to salary but to me I think the business owner is entitled to salary when the business is standard and moving as he has planed but it depends on the kind of business in question

The owner of the Business needs to charge his or her salary from the first month of business financial operation because he is also an employee of his business entity. If he didn't charge salaries, he will not get the correct profit figure at the end of his financial year.

A business owner should also be receiving salary every month ending like other employees too. That will make his or her business to move forward and remain financially strong. Some business owner see their business as an avenue to withdraw any amount from his or her business account and lavish.

A business owner is entitled to salary from the inception of the business. This will not create an avenue for the owner to use from the business capital and this will prevent the best from going into financial crisis.

A business owner is entitle to only 10 percent of what ever the business brings. As the business goes, he/she need to to review it every time as there are some situation that the business finances might be going down and he/she need to review his own salary, if the profit is not good enough, the owner need to forfeit that month or week salary

Hilarious but its the bitter truth. I personally some point steal from my own business and it almost caused my down fall; using the money i ought to use to stock up goods for my personal use. i almost lost some of my customers.

A business owner should start collecting salary since the start of the business. It should be counted as one of the expenses in running the business, so that you can easily monitor the profit margin and prevent spending from the business money.

The business owner to salary as soon as the business yield profit. No matter how little the profit is, the owner have to set a little aside toas his salary so he can be using that to take care of his personal experiences.

For me a business owner is entitle to his salary at least ending of the month so that he can but more effort in his working place,so that his or her business will work and so that he or she can start earning profits and for the boss he get profits too

As a business owner I think it is up to you to decide when and how you want. You get to pick when you want to start taking profit from your business. But I think it is smart to let profit slide back into the business until it is stable.

Hahaha, this guy is very funny, it's not stealing....... Are you saying I'm stealing from myself
If you desperately in need you have the right to take money from your business to solve your immediate problem, maybe if you have the necessary you can replace it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds