Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When Hiring New Employees

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are to get effective employees, you can always post the job, its descriptions and employee requirements via job websites, you would definitely receive applications via the required channel and then conduct interviews at a selected date. The only reason why you may not do the above is if you need workers so urgently and then conduct walk in interviews for different candidates, in this case you paste the adverts around using leaflets or banners.

Asking your employees to recommend for you may not be favourable because of the personal relationship but posting the job on different job search sites will give access to lots of people then you invite and interview, this give you more options to choose the best hand.

Where do you turn when you need to hire a new employee for your business? Do you find it easier to set up an account on a site such as Indeed or do you ask current employees for referrals first?

Where I currently live it's like you need to know someone to get your foot in the door to get an interview!
I think I'll go for freelancing site like indeed, fiverr, freelancer etc. To post about vacant job opportunity. That will help me to get the kind of quality employees i can work with. Business success doesn't necessarily mean that people closer to you, should be considered first when seeking for employees. Rather you also look outside to find the very best for the job.

I think most people actually make use of social media to do the job , like they buy ads on Facebook and others , then they promote it to get an employee i think

Great recruiting procedures are everywhere, and ward upon what kind of industry you're in, what you're enlisting for (executive level, section level), what kind of selecting assets you have and what the market resembles for ability in your general vicinity.

When there is a need for a new employee, it is published on the sites or pages intended for that purpose, describing the characteristics and qualities expected of the applicant. And the documents that he must present to enter the possible elected to the position are added.

There are several means to get the needed employees. One way is by creating vacancies on a public platform, social media platforms are still the best option for this. The ability to reach a wider audience and get a more qualified and experienced employee. For me, I would say social media is the best platform.

Where do you turn when you need to hire a new employee for your business? Do you find it easier to set up an account on a site such as Indeed or do you ask current employees for referrals first?

Where I currently live it's like you need to know someone to get your foot in the door to get an interview!
When hiring a new employee for a business, its normal to tell a new employee for referral because its normal to have a referee when getting a new job.

The qualities i need when employing an employee in our business or company are as follows.

* Being punctual

* Be skillful and smart during work hours

* Be honest at all time

* Have self control etc.

I have never hired full time worker, I have hired part timer and virtual assistant. I hire people I know from various earning sites.

I prefer to hire based on referrals especially for sensitive positions like a accountant, at least that way there is someone who can vouch for the staf

I think hiring through agency is better than asking for recommendation. When you are asking for recommendations, it is very likely that you don't get qualified workers.

Hiring through agencies is best for some countries. I'll prefer going to freelance site, to submit my job description, then screen those qualified for it through the proposals they made.

When or to hired a new employee to a business is very critical and a sensitive exercise that needs to be carried out effectively In other not fall under the unserious employee that will smoothly bring down your business.

Asking your employees to recommend for you may not be favourable because of the personal relationship but posting the job on different job search sites will give access to lots of people then you invite and interview, this give you more options to choose the best hand.
I totally agree with you @ahmedo24, the best thing to do is to post on different online and offline platforms, to choose the most suitable person. From my experience it is better to hire people who do not have any link with the employees of the company.

I cannot say what goes in the mind of employer because I have never been an employer. I am also yet to compete in the job market as I am still in the college.

Before I hire anyone, I will give a test task and check the performance. I will never trust the credentials, I will trust the performance on the test task.

I recently started working in a certain flower company and I got the job through recommendation from my friends who were already working there. I think asking for referrals from your existing employees is a good step. But you should strictly check the skills of the new employee and not just trust what the friends said.

In today's world of employing staff is one of the easiest thing to do. Technology has made so many things to be easier than ever before. When you want to employ, you can put the adverts on employment sites or even on social media you will surely receives good turnouts of prospective applicants.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds