Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When Hiring New Employees

But for this medium to be effective , the notice board should be situated in a place outside the company , precisely at the company's gate so that passerbys can see it
Nice suggestion,yes that is how it will be done and sometimes you may not even need to do all those things,those people that are working there knows a lot of people who might be interested to work after a particular person has resigned.

Advertisement Placeholder
If your business is new, you cannot afford to hire freshers, you should always hire experienced workers because they have necessary skills and knowledge to make your business a success.

To get an employee this days is easy and possible all thanks to all the social media platform, because since we have social media now we can post anything we ever wanted and before you know it you get it.
You are right. Social media has made it easier for employer to recruits staff without stress. The rate of unemployment is also high making it so easy for employer to get job applicants so easy these days.

Nice suggestion,yes that is how it will be done and sometimes you may not even need to do all those things,those people that are working there knows a lot of people who might be interested to work after a particular person has resigned.
Yeah but this makes it for only those related to people working in the hospital will know about the vacancy. Other persons will be limited to the information

If your business is new, you cannot afford to hire freshers, you should always hire experienced workers because they have necessary skills and knowledge to make your business a success.
I completely agree with you that it is very important for you to employ experienced employees for your business especially when it is a new one because the experience would definitely make the business to succeed as the business it is quite new.

Where do you turn when you need to hire a new employee for your business? Do you find it easier to set up an account on a site such as Indeed or do you ask current employees for referrals first?

Where I currently live it's like you need to know someone to get your foot in the door to get an interview!
In my country most companies don't put it out that they're hiring you just tell people do you have someone that is looking for a job and if you are not lucky to know someone that knows someone then you get the job..

if I have a business and they want to hire an employee there are many things I will be looking at and some of them is your experience and knowledge of how business works.

Even for a new business it would depend on the vacancy of what employee to hire whether an experienced or not. A clerk is not a complex job that is easy to learn so companies usually hire non-experienced employee for that position. Hiring an experienced clerk can save you from training the new employee but the salary is higher.

I think i will ask my current employees that there is a vacancy for new people, in this case they will be the one to help me to get new people into my business, I do not have the time to go through all those stress.

Where do you turn when you need to hire a new employee for your business? Do you find it easier to set up an account on a site such as Indeed or do you ask current employees for referrals first?

Where I currently live it's like you need to know someone to get your foot in the door to get an interview!
If you have employees already you can ask them to source for individuals who they know can fit perfectly well into the job description you are about to higher for.

There are various ways of creating awareness for vacancies in your company. You could ask your employees to recommend people for the job,post on social media platforms,tell your close friends and relatives about the vacant position or place a notice in front of your business place.

I would advertise in a newspaper and it is very easy to advertise in a newspaper and attract candidates for a job. Many employers do attract a good number of people and I have also noticed that many educated people also do seek job opportunities through newspaper.

Asking your employees to recommend for you may not be favourable because of the personal relationship but posting the job on different job search sites will give access to lots of people then you invite and interview, this give you more options to choose the best hand.
At time that not a better way. There is no relationship in business. You never can tell if they have another kind of negative motive. It's best you employ a neutral person

I simply placed an advertisement in the wildly publication offline to state about the job vacancy in my company. Anytime I do this I always receive different applications more than enough. and this gives me who to select from a wide range of applicants of different background.

I simply placed an advertisement in the wildly publication offline to state about the job vacancy in my company. Anytime I do this I always receive different applications more than enough. and this gives me who to select from a wide range of applicants of different background.
That's the best because with this strategy you will be able to select the best of the best and possibly fix some on probation with respect to certain period.

Though I'm not an employer not labour but in my own country, we have different blogs that centers around jobs vacancies where employer get employee from

When I want to think of hiring newer it fresh employees, there are ways I would do this like going to my aquaintances and asking them if they know anyone who need job

When you want to hire a new employee for your business, it is good to know his last work experience in relating to the present role. You can also place the person on probation for some time before he is fully employed as a staff.

Also when hiring new employees, it is not just enough to get recommended by your aquaintances, you must also see that these employees have what it takes to work for you too by examining them yourself

Asking current employer for reference is the best way to hire new employees. What I mean is that, the current employers will have it in mind to find experienced hands

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds