Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

WhatsApp for businesses

Advertisement Placeholder
Using WhatsApp for any type of promotion is the best, I have carried out promotions through all social networks, and the highest concentration of responses is through this means.

Has anyone here tried using WhatsApp for business purposes, how has the experience been?
Hello, I have used the platform to advertise my business and it has been profitable since it first attracts people you know and makes you trustworthy

My first point of call for promotion is WhatsApp. I just update my status with my product and I do get several responses. It is a good promotion tool.

WhatsApp is another great platform for business that when utilised could be a gold mine through advertisement. Several small businesses started off on WhatsApp so I think advertising on that platform isn't a bad thing to do.

Yes I have done so many times, people can see your product and negotiate with you.I think advertising on WhatsApp is Ideal

Yes I use WhatsApp for business, Cos most of people are using it nowadays as we all no. And it’s something that’s easy to go through.

If you've good amount of contact list on your phone, WhatsApp is one of the best place to advertise your business to your family and friends.

Has anyone here tried using WhatsApp for business purposes, how has the experience been?
WhatsApp for business is different from the normal WhatsApp messenger app. It's tailored to be an online store front with a basic description about your business. It's free of charge too.

WhatsApp is only restricted to your contact that y I don’t depend on it alone I rather use other medium that everyone can see it

I deal with my customers through watsapp . I also made group related to my work where I promote my products/services and it is successful. But only if people trust you. And the product or service which you are promoting through watsapp has attraction and demand.

WhatsApp business application is made for private companies proprietors who sell items/benefits on WhatsApp. The advantage of utilizing WhatsApp business are as per the following:

Utilize separate application for business

The entire thought of WhatsApp thinking of its business form application is to have two distinctive application (i.e WhatsApp courier and WhatsApp business) enlisted with two unique no.s.

Fabricate trust through business profile

WhatsApp business is extraordinary for building trust among your clients. They have presented a part where you can fill data about your Business profile like: classification of business, area, working hours, site and email.

Yes dear many people use WhatsApp to promote their business I also use WhatsApp for sharing my link of online earning website but I suggest you use other social media like Facebook and Instagram to attract more people

I use WhatsApp to promote my referral link. WhatsApp have given referrals in this unprecedented pandemic time, when it comes to earning with referrals in online work. I have garnered enough of them through my WhatsApp account. It is very easy for me to share my link there for my friends and love ones to see.

Yeah, I used it in the past. It is a nice app. You get to use it for rapid response business purposes. It helps you to get in touch with your potential customers even while you are not available at that moment. It also has other features like the normal WhatsApp.

Using WhatsApp for business promotion is very good and effective to some extent but you'd restricted to a limited audience. The only people that gets to see the goods you posted are those on your contacts. WhatsApp is a great start for beginners.

All the way, it has been beneficial, I added the WhatsApp business button to my Facebook page then run my sponsored ads, buyers can directly contact me by clicking the button, they can as well view all my products via the catalog in the WhatsApp business app.

Over the years social media has changed the way we communicate and for businesses, it means adopting these technologies to reach their audiences. With the app, businesses can interact with customers easily.

I make use of what's app business to advertise my products to people and they also can make their orders from there, new available products are posted on my status for them see.it is very easy to use

WhatsApp is one of the best social advertising tool out there, people who have built a lot of contacts over the years can easily reach and advertise to these people, inface most people I know sell a lot on WhatsApp , before utilising other social media channels.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds