Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's up, everyone?

DaBoss38

Credits
What's up, everyone? My name is DaBoss38 or Casey and I'm 38 years old from South Carolina. I'm a moderator at GamingLatest.com and in my free time I enjoy gaming, playing basketball, hanging with family and friends, and just chilling at home. I have found that is hard to find forums that are active, but I found this place and thought I would try this forum. I'm not sure what else to say, so hope I can be active and see you around.

Last edited:
Hey there! Welcome to AJ. :) Thank you for joining and introducing yourself. If there’s anything you need, don’t hesitate to let us know. :D

Casey… hm you seem familiar but not sure if you are him. Were you at Atrium?

Anywho welcome to Admin Junkies! We are happy to have you here! What games do you enjoy?

Casey… hm you seem familiar but not sure if you are him. Were you at Atrium?

Anywho welcome to Admin Junkies! We are happy to have you here! What games do you enjoy?
Yes I'm from Atrium and thanks for the welcome! I have many games I like to play.

Yes, it is and glad to be here! What happned to Atrium?
I had to focus on life things. Andrew had to do the same and we closed it. Basically. I returned to forums back in April this year though and came here :)

I had to focus on life things. Andrew had to do the same and we closed it. Basically. I returned to forums back in April this year though and came here :)

Yeah life is more important than forum, but I do miss Atrium.

Yeah life is more important than forum, but I do miss Atrium.
I've been missing it like crazy myself! AJ has been a close 2nd for me in discussions and what not, but I do of course miss Atrium memories and all the fun we had! <3

I've been missing it like crazy myself! AJ has been a close 2nd for me in discussions and what not, but I do of course miss Atrium memories and all the fun we had! <3

I did at one time thought about trying to recreate Atrium with maybe a new look and a simular look, but decided not to go through with it.

I did at one time thought about trying to recreate Atrium with maybe a new look and a simular look, but decided not to go through with it.
I understand that. Maybe one day I'll create a vibe similar to Atrium, but I definitely do not think I can ever recreate it perfectly. We had a great community!

I understand that. Maybe one day I'll create a vibe similar to Atrium, but I definitely do not think I can ever recreate it perfectly. We had a great community!

Yeah, it won't be exactly like the original, but pretty close. Maybe one day we will work together on a project similar to Atrium.

Yeah, it won't be exactly like the original, but pretty close. Maybe one day we will work together on a project similar to Atrium.
Perhaps! That'd be fun! In the mean time we have our own projects for now at least! I'm real glad you found us though. :)

Perhaps! That'd be fun! In the mean time we have our own projects for now at least! I'm real glad you found us though. :)
Yes it would and you never know we may run a forum together and I'm glad I found Admin Junkie!

I have been a member of Gaming Latest since December 17, 2017, but have been a moderator since May 22, 2022.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest