Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's the most jobs you've had at a single time?

The most job i have is through my farming job when my customers ordered 100packs of banana at a time which I normally supply them seventy packs at a go before .

Advertisement Placeholder
I have had 3 jobs at time, all I did to meetup was to schedule my days according to the shifts of the jobs, it was really stressful and demanding for me at that time, but I managed to do it for 3 months so as to gather enough money to kick start a particular project at that time

I used to work in a company where we sell health products and will usually have a lot of orders lining up to take care of which sometimes takes us about an hour to process all the order. The management had to hire more customer service representative to be able to handle the bulk order that we are receiving.

I used to work in a company where we sell health products and will usually have a lot of orders lining up to take care of which sometimes takes us about an hour to process all the order. The management had to hire more customer service representative to be able to handle the bulk order that we are receiving.

Well, i also had a job in the year 2021. It was an incredibly tough job. The main problem with the job was the fact that the pay rates and the salary was extremely low.

The day I was called to dress and deliver 300 chicks within a space of 3 hours was the biggest order I ever had. The pay was good and I had to draft in my street boys to help me dress the chickens and deliver them.

What was the most jobs you've had at a single time? Maybe you had orders on various sites you have to get to. Or, maybe you're working on a freelance site and have tons of orders to get to.

What is the most jobs you've had at one single time? Whether it be a freelance site or a service you're running. For me, I remember working a few jobs a few years ago that resulted in a big payday, but I had like 7 orders at the time, so it took me a while to get through.

What about you?
There was a time when I was offered a high amount of money to come and write for a company and I got so many writing offers back then that I could not say no to. I had to do all of them

I have never had many tasks to complete at a single time. I am still a newbie in freelancing and I really look forward to that time when I will start getting so many jobs. The pay will be good but I understand that I need to be really good at what I do.
Its not easy to be getting many job at a time at freelancing platform these days. They are too many people in the platform looking for job. However, if you're good in what you're doing, you'll be job that will be giving you much money.

The most jobs i've had at a time was 3 jobs. Then i was working on getting paid to sites, survey sites and i was also working as an apprentice in a fashion designing store. It was kind of stressful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds