Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's the difference between a joint venture company and a merger?

Joint venture is when to business combined resources together in order to stop an opportunity in the market place for more profit. Manager is when a company acquire another company in order to expand their operation.

Advertisement Placeholder
The difference between a merger and a
Venture is that a merger consist of two or more businesses that combine to form a single business while a venture consist of two separate businesses that carryout the same business operations under their separate names.
A joint venture and a merger most of the time seems closely related , but a merger is when a company takes over or bought the other company and joined the company to the company that bought it , while a joint venture is when two company are doing joint business together.

They are almost the same. Economically there is a slight difference. If a business is being merged together to business and joining together to become one. In a joint venture, in a joint venture, people usually comes together to establish a single business.

A joint venture in my own opinion is partnership in business , a situation where two companies joined together to do a business while a merger is a situation where a company bought another company that's owing a lot of debt.

The explanation of the two is quite very clear and they differs. In merger two separate companies come together to become a single entity. This is usually done in order to make more profit in the business as a single company.

Joint venture is where two companies come together to share ideas, resources and a lot of other things together.

I have been hearing so much about these two terms, I know there are similarities between them. These are both strategies that businesses take to survive or stay afloat in this very uncertain and very competitive business world right now.
Now I want to know the difference between a joint venture and a merger. Thanks guys as you help me out here.
The difference between a joint venture and a merger is that.a joint venture is actually a shared partnership between two or more firms on an interest,while a merger is various company coming together to form one outfit.

There are two different business term. Venture refers to two individuals or brands coming together to established a business. They put resources together so all the parties involved will be responsible for the running of the business. For merger, it's means two companies coming together to become one. Unlike venture that have many shareholders and director who decide the company running, merger is run by anybody the two companies coming together choose as the director. Merger means two or more business becoming one.

A joint venture company are two different types of company coming together to start a business from the scratch while a merger is a business bought over another business and merge them to their company .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds