Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What would you do if your company was stealing clients or money?

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
What would you do if you discovered that your company was stealing vast amounts of clients from other companies or money out of the bank, for stuff that didn't relate to the business?

I would report the company, and quit.

Advertisement Placeholder
If I discovered that, I will sack and also report the people involved in that and I will also return the money to where it came from

First of all every company steals client because that is how they get more customers but what I don't understand is how they can steal money or what manner they are using in stealing money.

That is very bad,, so what I will do is to first found those responsible for that and sack them and refund the money back to where it came from

This is really a bad way of doing business and i would not condone that as the owner of the business,what i would do is to get those involved and possibly discpline them and get the things they have stolen returned.

The best cause of action is to simply report to the respective authority. Waiting or delaying to report the theft any much longer than necessary will put you into further great danger of the law

What would you do if you discovered that your company was stealing vast amounts of clients from other companies or money out of the bank, for stuff that didn't relate to the business?

I may not report, but I would surely quit...
Being in such an environment is very risky.
Why would a company be practicing theft?

I believe every one knows every company steals clients but I don't understand the money stealing money from whom or from where I don't understand that part.

Well it depends on the moral standards of the individual, most persons would see nothing wrong and would even support the company. My self personally I do not think I would be okay with it

If it is somewhat a common practice behind the seane that companies do actually steal clients which I don't see so much wrong with it, how do you explain the part where you say if they steal money not meant for the business?

This is a sign that the company will later cheat on me in the nearest future. I'll be thinking of a way of quitting the job and work elsewhere. This is a bad practices.

I think the best thing to do is to inform the people doing it ,but if they refuse to harkened to you ,I think you then publicly display there evil act ,if you don't do that they might end up cheating you one day

Morally I don't identify with any illegal thing most especially as regards a group or a company. So at that point in time I'll try and disengage.

Why would a company be practicing theft?
If I report and nothing seems to change I'll surely quite.

If I suspect my company was stealing money the best thing to do is to get evidence and get them to stop. We should always endeavor to the right thing at all times

Yes, the best is to report the company and just quite because this illegal extortion might hamper one's career growth in and out of the company

To be sincere with you, in this part of my country, I will sack myself or turn a blind eye to it! Don't get me wrong, I'm patriotic but even if I report them, they'll have a way to manover and I may even be turned in as the suspect because they have money to bribe the officials of the law.

I would simply quit without acting like I know what's going on. I wouldn't want to meddle or report because I believe in the end they'll surely get caught

This is a sign that the company will later cheat on me in the nearest future. I'll be thinking of a way of quitting the job and work elsewhere. This is a bad practices.
This is actually good thinking, a company capable of cheating or stealing clients will sooner or later cheat it's employees but what if it's like some place one can't immediately leave like a family business

If I notice the company am working for is stealing from their customer's bank and stealing other companies' customers the best thing I will do is to try to get all the customers in contact and tell them about it and left the company immediately.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds