Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What would make you sell up?

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
What would make you sell the forum/blog you have worked so hard on? To top up your PayPal or because you simply don't have the time and you don't want it to go to waste in the dungeon of the internet?

Personally, I sold up because I didn't have the time for my old forum!

Advertisement Placeholder
i think if someone offered me millions for it and i could remain involved i would be tempted lol

on the serious side i really dont know - i would not know until it happened if that makes sense

We all can say one thing.. but if the circumstances are right, we all probably would sell.
Me personally... it would have to be for enough to buy about 500 acres in a Bortle 1-2 zoned area of the US that was not in danger of light pollution within the next 10-15 years.
It would also have to cover the building of several buildings with installed piers and roll off roofs, a large generator system with solar power also and a large backbone to the internet and the associated remote access equipment.
Put all those hints together and you have a remote astrophotography facility where each pier rents for around $600-$2500 per month (depending on scope size), and you can get (on average) around 30-40 piers per building.
I didn't realize how lucrative that remote hosting of equipment was until I got in this field and started pricing it (this is US based).

And honestly.. I'd then be setting up another site dealing with that remote hosting business... and it would have a discussion area also. :ROFLMAO:

I started creating websites in 2015 and by the end up 2016, I was running almost a dozen websites, mostly blog. I sold my first website in 2017. I sold it because running multiple websites was getting harder for me. When I sold a website for the first time, it gave me an idea that I could make quick bucks by selling websites. I have sold a lot of websites via Flippa.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 12)

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds