Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What was your experience like on StumbeUpon?

Credits
StumbeUpon is one of promotional websites that was very active back in the days. It's where other website owners come to promote and boost the visibility of their site. Unfortunately, the site fell off the tracks and it's no longer working right now.

Do you have any experience with using StumbeUpon back in the days? How would you rate their services?

Advertisement Placeholder
I was active on StumbleUpon. It was a social bookmarking site where we could share our content and discover content. I did not receive a lot of traffic but I managed to pull traffic from StumbleUpon. Back then I was active on a lot of sites and I could not give time to the site. When it rebranded to Mix, I did not try to retrieve my account.

It was a great promotional tool back in the day. I used it a lot. Another site that was good was Digg. They both were around at the same time.

Yeah, I heard about Digg too back in the days but unfortunately I never got into using it because I had my hands full on the one's I was working with at the time. It's a shame they are no longer what they used to be but it's good that we have better alternatives right now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 5)

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations