Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

📈 Marketing Strategies What makes an advertisement good?

For comprehensive digital marketing tactics.

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
What makes an advertisement truly great? Whether you're promoting a website, a forum, or anything else, the content and approach of your ad can make all the difference. So, let's dive into some burning questions:

1. Content is King: What key elements do you make sure to include in your site plug or look for in a site's advertisement? Share your insights on creating ad content.
  2. Less vs. More: When it comes to ad content, is it a case of less is more, or do you find that more details and information tend to be more effective? What's your sweet spot?
  3. The Power of Graphics: We all know visuals can be eye-catching, but how much do graphics really matter in your advertising strategy? Do they significantly impact click-through rates?
  4. Want Ads vs. Site Promotion: Do you find it more effective to advertise specific want ads, plots, or your site as a whole? What's your experience with these different approaches?
  5. Forum-to-Forum Tactics: When you're doing forum-to-forum advertising, does the thread title of your ad make a difference in attracting attention? Share any successful thread title strategies.
  6. Tips and Tricks: What are your personal tips and tricks for creating attention-grabbing ads? Whether it's formatting, word choice, or timing, spill the secrets that have worked for you.
I'm eager to hear all your strategies and experiences!

I want want to showcase things which can benefit the buyers and/or answer a question. Note, this is the same idea behind getting viral videos or social media posts. Anyway, the flip side, of course, is you don't want to beg people to buy. There's got to be something in it for them.

I have to say that my targeted Instagram ads these days are pretty impressive. They are both new-to-me things/things I didn't previously know existed and often things I feel at least some desire to buy. So far I've only bought one thing from an Instagram ad (Game), which was a couple of months ago, but I've definitely been tempted by other stuff. But never really thought about using the Network for ads?

I've bought Google ads before. Even Facebook. Every time I try it doesn't seem too successful and I remind myself that I should spend that money on writing better content for the site. :)

In creating ad content, key elements to include are a clear call-to-action, compelling headlines, and concise but informative copy. Less is more when it comes to ad content, as it grabs attention and avoids overwhelming the audience. Graphics play a significant role, as visually appealing ads tend to have higher click-through rates. Advertising the site as a whole is more effective than specific want ads or plots. The thread title of forum-to-forum ads does make a difference in attracting attention, so using catchy and intriguing titles is important. Personal tips and tricks include using attention-grabbing formatting, choosing impactful words, and timing ads to reach the target audience effectively.

The only question that matters: do you remember it? If you remember the thing being advertised - in context or not - the ad did its job.

One tip is to simply copy what others are doing. You won't get sued for anything. It's not illegal.
Assuming you avoid copyright, trademarks, and in particular for the given claim, patents.

Though I will give you that these things are not illegal in as far as *criminal* law is concerned, but civil law and being sued for it is entirely a different ball game.

Assuming you avoid copyright, trademarks, and in particular for the given claim, patents.

Though I will give you that these things are not illegal in as far as *criminal* law is concerned, but civil law and being sued for it is entirely a different ball game.
It depends on how close, lol. For instance, the McDowell's restaurant on Coming to America was cutting it close.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest