Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your dream job as a kid? and what is your current dream job? Did you eventually work in any of the works?

I have always wanted to work as a health professional and that's the line of study that u am following right now. I am someone that would lose interest in anything I am doing if it's not something I really have passion for.

Advertisement Placeholder
When I was so passionate , I was thinking of becoming an earonautical engineer but such dream for me is now thousand years behind the time. I've considered so many things like my location and other things now I've come to find out that it is not really suitable.

My dream job as a kid is be a medical doctor. That dream of mine doesn't seems to be actualised because of the situation in my country and my family bone,I am now a potential bussines man.

My dream job as a kid is be a medical doctor. That dream of mine doesn't seems to be actualised because of the situation in my country and my family bone,I am now a potential bussines man.
I am a teacher and whenever I ask my student about what they are aiming to become in the near future , at least eighty percent of the class will say doctor and that's how it is everywhere but later when we grow up , we will start having another dream and some will still stick with their childhood dream .

I am a teacher and whenever I ask my student about what they are aiming to become in the near future , at least eighty percent of the class will say doctor and that's how it is everywhere but later when we grow up , we will start having another dream and some will still stick with their childhood dream .

Well, I wanted to become a writer and i must say that I am a writer right now. However, the fact remains that I am not a professional writer. I have worked for many companies as well.

As a kid, I always wanted to be an artist, and I my dream job was to work in a military setting. But now, I work with a loan firm and I love my job because it is highly competitive and demanding.

I did not have any particular dream job as a kid. When saw a flying plane, I wanted to be a pilot, when I went for a doctor's visit, I wanted to be a doctor, and when I took a bus rice, I wanted to be a driver. I did not think about a career until I was in high school. However, I did not work on the job that I had first dreamed of. But I am happy with what I am doing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds