Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your dream job as a kid? and what is your current dream job? Did you eventually work in any of the works?

My dream job as a kid was to be a programmer. aalong the line, I was unable to pursue this career because I was not given admission to study computer programming in school because I'm getting older I had to put in for the course that I was offered in a school.

Advertisement Placeholder
My dream job as a kid was to be a pilot - the idea of flying a plane was so appealing but I'm grateful my dad didn't agree to the idea (he wanted me to be a medical doctor instead); because as I grew, I realized I had passion for business more.

I have always wanted to become a pilot when I was little. I was not able to achieve that because the school of aviation that is around I hear is not well-equipped and I saw her to go for another profession.

My dream when I was a young kid was to become an engineer. The main reason that made me to not accomplish the goal is that I failed to further my education after my fourth form in high school due to financial reasons.
However dream are valid and today being a poster at bizdustry tomorrow I can be aeronautical engineering.

Back in the days when we were kids , we normally have childhood dream which we wanted to achieve and as we grow old , we get to see the world better and changes the dream to a more better befitting dream .

As funny it might even sounds I don't have any dream job when I was a kid, yeah you heard me right, I Don't have a dream job but I've found myself working online and getting paid for it.

My dream job as a kid was a doctor. I was determined to become a doctor then. But I abaddon when I know the rigorous process that potential doctor went through and also financial issue discourage me. There is no money to attend private university and the competition in government universities is too much.

to be honest, once I was a kid, my dream was to become a doctor but with years I changed my mind to be a petroleum engineer and I am so happy because I did what I want now^^.

When I was a kid, I was always happy whenever I saw aeroplanes and I always wanted to become an aviator. Things gradually began to change as I grew up and then reality set in.

Well when I was kid, my dream job is to becoming a road safety, so as I grow alittle older I changed my mind to become a medical doctor but presently now is to become an mechanical engineer.

Well when I was kid, my dream job is to becoming a road safety, so as I grow alittle older I changed my mind to become a medical doctor but presently now is to become an mechanical engineer.
The funniest part of it is that many of us when we were kids we always have some professions that crosses our mind. It is either we proclaimed that want to become a doctor or a lawyer, but not everyone end up being a doctor or a lawyer.

I have always wanted to become a computer programmer whenever I grow up as a kid. I did not later get the opportunity to study programming but I am thinking of taking personal courses.

The funniest part of it is that many of us when we were kids we always have some professions that crosses our mind. It is either we proclaimed that want to become a doctor or a lawyer, but not everyone end up being a doctor or a lawyer.
Exactly.. as kids there were many things we just see and like them and we might think it is the best. That was why we do say things like I want to become a teacher, a doctor, a lawyer and others.

Well I never think if I has a specific dreaming ambition as a child because I have so many things of which I want to become and very grateful to God I am into something I really cherish.

While growing up, I had the dream of becoming a lawyer. I did not get to go through that path again. This is because I was later convinced to go to science class, instead of law school.

My dream job as a kid was to become an aviator or to become a military personnel. After growing up I do not think that I fancy any of those professions any longer.
We have different types of dream on the kind of job we wants to do in the future as a kid , but when growing up , the dream changes becuase of some particular reasons .

We have different types of dream on the kind of job we wants to do in the future as a kid , but when growing up , the dream changes becuase of some particular reasons .
There are circumstances would make you go for other forms of profession aside your dream profession . Funding is one of them. I want to become a medical doctor but my dad do not have enough capital to fund it.

As a kid I was really eager to become an engineer working in one of the numerous oil companies we have. But as I grew older though I am currently chasing the dream , i have become more interested in business.

I always wanted to become a writer. During my childhood, I used to write fictional stories. I have accomplished my dreams and goals as now I am working as a writer on many paid to post forums and earning good money.

Actually every kid has a dream to achieved In the future. when i was a kid, my dream was to become a doctor even though it has not yet been realized because i am still a student and working towards achieving my goals.

Actually every kid has a dream to achieved In the future. when i was a kid, my dream was to become a doctor even though it has not yet been realized because i am still a student and working towards achieving my goals.
Well that was most of the kids dreams to become either a doctor or banker and others, but as they do grow they will start becoming realising that, that was not really there dreams to achieve.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds