Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your dream job as a kid? and what is your current dream job? Did you eventually work in any of the works?

So my dream job as a kid was to be a computer man just like my father but eventually I understood that I don't really like doing that, learning all of the computers stuff, I think that my current dream job is seperated I actually have two, the first one is to have a job in films (At the backgrounds) and the second one is to work at the communication subject which is basically, news, newspaper, television, politics and more. But what about you? I am very curious to know :).
My dream job for now is to be an expert freelancer, I love it to find the jobs related to my talent but for the long run I want to have my own business and become financially independent.

Advertisement Placeholder
First of all being a doctor is really hard because you have a big responsibility because if someone is dead during the operation then your life will be very hard and also you could have many problems with family of patient especially if they are aggressive.
I think if you're a professional doctor and you do everything the right way nobody will blame you for any one that dies. So it's all about you being professional even though being a doctor is challenging.

I think if you're a professional doctor and you do everything the right way nobody will blame you for any one that dies. So it's all about you being professional even though being a doctor is challenging.
Death is inevitable , it's thing that you will see almost on a daily basis if you are a medical doctor.
Just some certain things you need to acquaint yourself with if you find yourself in some certain profession.

Death is inevitable , it's thing that you will see almost on a daily basis if you are a medical doctor.
Just some certain things you need to acquaint yourself with if you find yourself in some certain profession.
Probably, if you're a medical doctor it is important you can as much as possible to do your best and also ask a lot of questions to the patients before taking any decision so that you will not be blamed.

No one can deny the fact that we all had dreams to which we wanted to achieve while we were kid but sometimes as we grow up, we most often shape or change our dreams to an opposite direction for better. thanks to God am almost achieving mine.

No one can deny the fact that we all had dreams to which we wanted to achieve while we were kid but sometimes as we grow up, we most often shape or change our dreams to an opposite direction for better. thanks to God am almost achieving mine.
Back then, when we were kids all our dreams are based on illusions.
We will be awaken into reality when we grow up because we will tend to know the actuality of everything.

I am actually happy for you that you are achieving your dreams. The thing is that as we grow, we tend to learn new things and of course we make change our plans.

Though as a kid i was having various dreams around different fields,at a time it was becoming a medical doctor,and then it then shifted to petroleum engineer,but as one gets older things started changing.

I think most people are not doing what there dreams was all about when they were kid. society sometimes changes our dreams to the opposite direction when we were not given what we want to study.

I think most people are not doing what there dreams was all about when they were kid. society sometimes changes our dreams to the opposite direction when we were not given what we want to study.
Back then when i was a child , i always dream of becoming a medical doctor but the dream always fluctuate as we are growing up , but currently , I am a teacher and a baker

growing up I got to see that I don't want to be a doctor anymore since I don't like science that much. Also the idea of see dead people or people dying made me change my mind.

Personally, I dislike anything associated with the term "job." I view it as the construction of someone else's dream, and I am currently working on starting my own business. I would much rather pursue my own goals than spend the rest of my life working a 9 to 5 job.

As soon as I grew up, I knew I wanted to work as a print journalist and mass communicator. Later, my viewpoints shifted, and I no longer see myself in the healthcare industry, even though I still adore it.

When I was a child, I had so many interests that I found it difficult to pick just one, but all I wanted was to be successful, so I thought starting a business would be the best course of action.

When i was a kid , my dream was to become a medical doctor but as i keep growing up the dream changes and i wanted to become a psychologist because i like counselling which i have acheived .
That's the same to me, but as real life is our expectations and our wants are denied, but I still have a lot of time to become what I want, just that I don't like it anymore.

So my dream job as a kid was to be a computer man just like my father but eventually I understood that I don't really like doing that, learning all of the computers stuff, I think that my current dream job is seperated I actually have two, the first one is to have a job in films (At the backgrounds) and the second one is to work at the communication subject which is basically, news, newspaper, television, politics and more. But what about you? I am very curious to know :).
I remember my dream pretty well I wanted to be psychologist but I really wad a bad student or more or less lazy now I don't really havd big dreams maybs to create a family and have children

I don't really have a specific dream job as a kid. As a kid, we always dream of becoming great person when we grow up. I loved to become any of doctor, engineer or any other popular profession. But now, programming is in my mind.

In my country is hard to maintain dreams that was developed from childhood, Even at grown age because of currupted government. I dream of becoming an army officer and later change to becoming a medical personnel and now I am becoming a business man.

As a child, I wanted to become a lawyer but while growing up I decided to change and I am no longer working towards becoming a lawyer again . I am now in nursing science department.
As a human being , we have many goals and target in life that we are aiming to acheive and thats why sometimes our goals might get distorted , that's why we get to see a new dream and start working towards acheiving it

You should be glad to God that your dream of working in a t.v station did not work or a newspaper organization as both platforms are slowly losing relevance because of social media.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds