Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your dream job as a kid? and what is your current dream job? Did you eventually work in any of the works?

Nice one . So many people usually hold on to their dream even from childhood but so many people are likely to change along the way base on so many things they have come to put into consideration .
I always wanted to become a writer. During my childhood, I used to write fictional stories. I have accomplished my dreams and goals as now I am working as a writer on many paid to post forums and earning good money.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have seen some peopl that have a dream from their childhood , maintain the dream and was able to achieve their dream and aims because they have what it takes to attain it.

Nice one . So many people usually hold on to their dream even from childhood but so many people are likely to change along the way base on so many things they have come to put into consideration .

There are many people who dream about becoming something, but they end up becoming something else. I think that certain circumstances force them to adopt a profession that they do not want to opt.

That is mostly true because majority of people usually change their interest as they are growing up. Another major reason is because of life may happen to you and you will have no other option than to change.
What I noticed is that about 90% of the people that wish to practice a profession end up studying something else as an adult. As a kid, you might not been thinking straight, it may cause a change when you grow up.

There are many people who dream about becoming something, but they end up becoming something else. I think that certain circumstances force them to adopt a profession that they do not want to opt.
The point of the matter is that the circumstances we face in life is the real reason why most of our dream in life changes , circumstances like the money and support to pursue our dream .

The point of the matter is that the circumstances we face in life is the real reason why most of our dream in life changes , circumstances like the money and support to pursue our dream .

This is because most people believe that we could achieve our dreams when we make money. People connect success with money in many cases. This is why people pursue money making opportunities.

Well dreams as kids, most people have not come to realise there dreams even though some are still on the process. some of us while kids, we have not known the best in us and what we can worked through achieving it.

Well dreams as kids, most people have not come to realise there dreams even though some are still on the process. some of us while kids, we have not known the best in us and what we can worked through achieving it.
We have some people that actually achieved their dream and they are currently working in the profession that the desired from childhood. this case is not very common but it does happen sometimes.

Most of our dream as a kid get distorted by many reason in life and one of the main reason is the lack of capital to pursue the goal and makes us go for another goal .

When i was a kid , my dream was to become a medical doctor but as i keep growing up the dream changes and i wanted to become a psychologist because i like counselling which i have acheived .
There are just few kids that did not want to become medical doctors when they were younger but at the end of the day not everybody is going to become a medical doctor and that is ok.

There are just few kids that did not want to become medical doctors when they were younger but at the end of the day not everybody is going to become a medical doctor and that is ok.
I believe dreams changes with time and environment. A lot of us had something we wanted to become when we were little kids but as we were growing up we tend to find where we truly belong and what we truely want to become.

Actually when I was a kid I have a lot of the dream job that I wanted to become and anything that I saw what I really admire, I do tell my parents I want to be like this person that he is a doctor, road safety, teacher and others.

my dream job as a kid was to become an engineer because i just loved the way it sounded and my uncle was an engineer so i wanted that path for myself, but currently now i am learning html which i intend on doing for my future.

Actually every kid has a dream to achieved In the future. when i was a kid, my dream was to become a doctor even though it has not yet been realized because i am still a student and working towards achieving my goals.
The funniest thing is that 90% of the kids never ended up in the profession that they expire when they were kids.
It is applicable to me true but I know that it isn't popular to me.

During then I was very much interested in becoming an aeronautical engineer . As I grew up to understand , such courses in our country may not be profitable as there is no facilities for student to learn it.

Most of us don't came to see our dreams as kids come to fulfilment due to parental or developmental changes influence. I was to be a teacher but I later came to be something different from my though as a child.

Actually when I was a kid I have a lot of the dream job that I wanted to become and anything that I saw what I really admire, I do tell my parents I want to be like this person that he is a doctor, road safety, teacher and others.
the truth is that people's dreams and aspirations changes with time. You may admire doctors as a kid but when you grow and learn a lot of things about doctors you may actually change your mind.

the truth is that people's dreams and aspirations changes with time. You may admire doctors as a kid but when you grow and learn a lot of things about doctors you may actually change your mind.
First of all being a doctor is really hard because you have a big responsibility because if someone is dead during the operation then your life will be very hard and also you could have many problems with family of patient especially if they are aggressive.

Yeah and what make most kids to change their mind when they have grew up is that, they eventually knows what is better for them and it is not only under admiring.

Yeah and what make most kids to change their mind when they have grew up is that, they eventually knows what is better for them and it is not only under admiring.
There is score at school or university or collegue even you admire to be doctor then score is not enough to join medecine schools and university you have to learn outside your country where there is lower score.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds