Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your dream job as a kid? and what is your current dream job? Did you eventually work in any of the works?

Matan_z

Loyal member
Credits
So my dream job as a kid was to be a computer man just like my father but eventually I understood that I don't really like doing that, learning all of the computers stuff, I think that my current dream job is seperated I actually have two, the first one is to have a job in films (At the backgrounds) and the second one is to work at the communication subject which is basically, news, newspaper, television, politics and more. But what about you? I am very curious to know :).

Advertisement Placeholder
My dream job as a kid is to become a medical doctor but most of the time, I just find myself not getting admission into the university for the cause. I just opted for another course.

I was very eager to go study medicine and be a medical doctor. All failed because I was nit given admission to study medicine in the university. So,I studied something else.

As a kid I was really eager to become an engineer working in one of the numerous oil companies we have. But as I grew older though I am currently chasing the dream , i have become more interested in business.

I personally don't like anything that goes with the name job, I see it as building someone else dream, I have always wanted to build my own business which am currently working on, I will love to build my own dream than to work a 9 to 5 job for the rest of my life

I have always wanted to become a print journalist and a mass communicator whenever I grew up as a child. Perspectives later changed and I have not found myself in health care and I love it too also.

When I was young I used to say I wanted to be a doctor just because other kids said that. While growing up I got to see that I don't want to be a doctor anymore since I don't like science that much. Also the idea of see dead people or people dying made me change my mind.

I personally don't like anything that goes with the name job, I see it as building someone else dream, I have always wanted to build my own business which am currently working on, I will love to build my own dream than to work a 9 to 5 job for the rest of my life
I understand you quite right ,there's no good thing in helping building someone else dream while you are working under them because you will be casted away once you served your purpose , so thats the main reason why you need to be your own boss.

During my childhood, I wanted to be a scientist, but my family didn't support me in that. I didn't get the basic support and guidance for it and with age my dream got lost. Right now I just want to get a stable government job with a good salary.

As a child, I wanted to become a lawyer but while growing up I decided to change and I am no longer working towards becoming a lawyer again . I am now in nursing science department.

I'm still working towards making sure that I come to realise those childhood dreams. Although so many things are holding me , but I'm sure not going to give up at all.

We all have dream jobs when we are kids but we realise after that that we have parents that dreams instead of us like for example a doctor wants one of his children to work in his place when he is aged and no able to work or architect.

What I noticed is that about 90% of the people that wish to practice a profession end up studying something else as an adult. As a kid, you might not been thinking straight, it may cause a change when you grow up.

My dream job when I was a kid is work on oil company but sometimes that doesn't come when you expect it to come, it can come when you have never think of that, but I believe it will come one day.

My first dream job was to be a vet. I wanted to help animals. As I got older, I realized that it would end up being stressful for me because if I had to put an animal down or lost one during surgery, I couldn't handle it. Second to this was a business owner. I didn't have any ideas, I just wanted to be a boss of my own thing. That si something I am working on now.

While I was a kid I dont really know if I have any profession in mind because all I think of is to be wealthy either to engage in business or anything as long as I will have income as I want.

My dream job as a kid was to become an aviator or to become a military personnel. After growing up I do not think that I fancy any of those professions any longer.

As a kid, I had a lot of jobs on my mind. One of it is becoming a teacher. This is probably out of place because it is not something I want to do cutrently, it is not a lucrative and I do not have passion for it currently. The only kind of teaching I can do is opening a YouTube channel and probably making some good amount of money from it. But when it comes to classroom teaching me I am no longer interested.

While I was a kid, i have passion for so many things to some extent I could not even choose one among but all I wanted was to be a successful person and I consider going into business as the best option for me.

When i was a kid , my dream was to become a medical doctor but as i keep growing up the dream changes and i wanted to become a psychologist because i like counselling which i have acheived .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds