Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was the last domain purchase you made?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
Retired Staff
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
Many of us may purchase domains quite often if we find a domain we feel we have an idea for or if we manage to jump on a domain name that could be used to flip at a later date.

When it comes to domain purchases, what was the last domain purchase you made?

For me it was wwehub.net around a month ago now which I am working on slowly.

For me, it was unexpected.ly but I'm having trouble forming up the concept for which I bought it. It is proving to be unexpectedly (hah) intractable to turn into something more concrete than the elevator pitch made it sound.

Mine was palworldtamers.com, but since Cedric made a much better Palworld community than I had cooking, I'll probably look to sell the domain name sometime in the future.

Last one I purchased was servinglinux.com back in October 2023. Was going to put up another Linux forum on it... but basically am just forwarding old Google searches from an old linux forum domain (nowservinglinux.com) that are hitting my current site to it.

Last edited:
My latest purchases were:

palworldforums.net
palworld-forum.com
threadxp.com
gamerphoria.net
gamejunction.net
adminforums.org

I should really sell a couple of domains, lol.

I registered investmentforums.net about a year ago, renewal is due on March.

I repurchased Mightyno9universe.com again. I sold it back in the day because I couldn't keep up with the renew fees. (I was working a job where I was barely making minimum wage and couldn't keep up with my bills on top of my hobbies...) I only sold it for a measly amount, I think a few cents. :V Unsurprisingly no one else purchased the domain name, I now own it again lol.

I repurchased Mightyno9universe.com again. I sold it back in the day because I couldn't keep up with the renew fees. (I was working a job where I was barely making minimum wage and couldn't keep up with my bills on top of my hobbies...) I only sold it for a measly amount, I think a few cents. :V Unsurprisingly no one else purchased the domain name, I now own it again lol.
Talk about luck thats awesome to hear.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor