Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What vehicle do you drive?

Advertisement Placeholder
33505470.jpg

A 2000 Volvo V40

I drive a 2006 Scion xA. :) It's a great little car. It's a hatchback style. For such a small car it can hold quite a bit because the seat in the back fold down. It's particularly useful when going camping.

I drive a 2006 Scion xA. :smiley: It's a great little car. It's a hatchback style. For such a small car it can hold quite a bit because the seat in the back fold down. It's particularly useful when going camping.
Oh that does sound good! :D

We have two 2013 Ford Fusions. One is totaled and sitting in the front yard, and my husband drives the other one. So, right now, I'm not driving anything. That said, we have a van in the shop and it looks like we may not get that running either. So, I still won't be driving.

We have two 2013 Ford Fusions. One is totaled and sitting in the front yard, and my husband drives the other one. So, right now, I'm not driving anything. That said, we have a van in the shop and it looks like we may not get that running either. So, I still won't be driving.

That kinda sucks. :(

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds