Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What vehicle do you drive?

Advertisement Placeholder
I drive a 2012 Dodge Charger. It's my baby, I just had 2 12's installed in it, so when I finally get back to the states it'll be ready for me. One of the biggest things I'm looking forward to when I get back lol.

View attachment 138

Attachments

• 11990622_882343018481683_8031304719429119889_n.jpg
    11990622_882343018481683_8031304719429119889_n.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 52
I drive a '99 Toyota Corola. It is my first and only car. I have had it since I was 18 and I am 28 now. It runs like new.

I drive a bike. Simple as that. It really helps me avoid the stress of massive traffic throughout my city. And it is also a healthy activity.

Sold my car a few years ago because it doesn't make sense to own one in downtown Chicago. Now I just walk, take the train, Uber, or rent a car if I need one.

Sold my car a few years ago because it doesn't make sense to own one in downtown Chicago. Now I just walk, take the train, Uber, or rent a car if I need one.

I wish I could just get rid of my car. Unfortunately, I live in MD suburbs so I have to drive everywhere!!! :(

I wish I could just get rid of my car. Unfortunately, I live in MD suburbs so I have to drive everywhere!!! :(

Yeah, I remember those days! I've spent most of my life in Southern California- you have to drive everywhere for everything, pay for parking, and sit in traffic. That being said, I sometimes daydream about getting a truck. These are my fantasies so far-

for-sale-icon-fj44-EUCALYPTUS-GREEN.jpg

74079687.jpg

1293929703.jpg

rk-motors-project-fearless-bronco__4_-passenger-front-three-quarter.jpg

One day!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds