Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Vehicle?

Right now a Ford F150 5.0. I like it because it is spacious and can haul things to the dump.

Before that I had a Chevrolet Volt. Before that a Pontiac Firebird.

A 2009 Kia Optima that I bought from my grandmother when my last car was unrepairable. It has been holding strong for many years.

I feel comfortable with my car, I'd love a car with lots of cool tech, but as long as my vehicle gets me from one destination to the next, I'm happy.

A 2009 Kia Optima that I bought from my grandmother when my last car was unrepairable. It has been holding strong for many years.

I feel comfortable with my car, I'd love a car with lots of cool tech, but as long as my vehicle gets me from one destination to the next, I'm happy.
Eh all that cool tech is just junk that will cost you tons to repair. I'd rather have a vehicle from the 1980s or 60s that has been fully restored.

Eh all that cool tech is just junk that will cost you tons to repair. I'd rather have a vehicle from the 1980s or 60s that has been fully restored.
True, the more you have attached to your car the more you'll likely have something go awry with it and have to get it fixed, which in turn costs more money.

What kind of vehicle do you drive?

To you like your vehicle? Why or why not?
2019 Toyota Tundra 4WD with the 5.7L motor for me.
2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid for the spouse.
We love (and hate) both of them.
The Camry gets, on average, about 48mpg on the open road (love).
The Tundra gets around 15mpg on the open road and around 10mpg in town on a good day (hate).
Camry sits low to the ground and is harder for old folks to get out of (hate).
The Tundra sits high and hasn't gotten stuck yet in our East Texas boonies (love).

But overall, we chose these for what they offered at that time and we are perfectly happy with them.
My truck is coming up on 5 years old and has a whole 16,000 miles on it... so it hopefully has a few years left on it.
I do wish now that I had gone with a Ford F-250 and powered it with Godzilla.... but even that truck has some warts that are problematic (death wobble being one).
I am SO wanting another bike... something like a Electra Glide.. but my knees won't agree until they get replaced.

Last edited:
I have a Hyundai Elantra.

It gets me from A to B when it's not broken down.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor