Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What type of marketing strategies did you employ when doing your business?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
Embarking on business awareness is very important and there are different ways of which we can take to market our businesses. We do all of these in order to increase our sales and enhance the profitability of such business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have a business of my own. But here are some good marketing strategies to employ for a business;
- know your audience
- understand the power of existing customers
- use free promotional tools like social media platforms.

I do digital marketing. I not only market using social media platforms but also Google. I not only run ads on social media but also on Google as well as websites and blogs.

I don't run any business, but the successful strategy that everyone talks about is digital marketing.

We all know that social media is powerful and influential. It has a huge impact on shaping our lives, mindsets, and behaviours.

That's why digital marketing also plays an important role in growing a business.

It helps businesses reach a wide audience, build authority, and make more sales.

Well I think the decision will depends on the kind of business you are dealing with.

The best strategy to be considered will be based on the business because it wont be that effective to employed the social media for the business that wont be effective with such strategy.

I don't have a business yet but if I start one then I will definitely use social media marketing because today many people are using social media platforms and also it is cost-effective.

The main of Marketing strategy is to turn prospective consumers to frequent customers of their products.
I do not have a business yet, but One marketing strategy I would use would be to employ the service of Influencers to help market my product.

Truth be told, i am still working on this, looking for the best marketing strategy to work with when it comes to building my business. Though i want to focus more on the use of the internet and social media, i believe i would be able to reach more people there.

There are different method you can apply to market your business. Some of these method are more effective than others. So, if I start a business now, I will want to leverage on one of the best marketing method which online marketing. This involve marketing one business through various social and on google using Google ad.

Marketing is very important for all businesses. It is through it that you create awareness about your business and make many sales due to the influx of customers. Advertising online is one of the best marketing methods. Social media and ads do so well at mobilizing people about your business..

Embarking on business awareness is very important and there are different ways of which we can take to market our businesses. We do all of these in order to increase our sales and enhance the profitability of such business.

You have to be fully into making use of digital marketing when it comes to being able to promote your business awareness effectively all over the world. This is because that is the only way you can be able to reach out to the entire people who are your potential business customers.

Inorder to make profit in business, you need strategy to reach the heart of your consumers because of the competition in the market, one of them is constant advertisment on your product.

I employed social media marketing. I think it is one of the best and also one of the most popular marketing strategies that we have out there. Ot is also very cheap and that is why I like it.

The main of Marketing strategy is to turn prospective consumers to frequent customers of their products.
I do not have a business yet, but One marketing strategy I would use would be to employ the service of Influencers to help market my product.
Using using influencers presently is actually one of the ways you can use to make your business successful. But you must be ready to budget a lot of money for that.

Using using influencers presently is actually one of the ways you can use to make your business successful. But you must be ready to budget a lot of money for that.
Yes, That is it. Using Influencers to market your business requires a lot of money, But I believe you would get the required result you seek.
If the result is assured, Then I do not have any problem using Influencers.

Well there are different kind of marketing strategies I believe and it usage, depends on the kind of business you are operating.

There are some kind of business that will be well effective when you employed the social media strategy.

Yes, That is it. Using Influencers to market your business requires a lot of money, But I believe you would get the required result you seek.
If the result is assured, Then I do not have any problem using Influencers.
Using influencer is very effective but you must make your product is of a very good quality. That way you can be able to retain customers because influencers actually drive in a lot of customers.

Using influencer is very effective but you must make your product is of a very good quality. That way you can be able to retain customers because influencers actually drive in a lot of customers.
Yes that is true.
If your products are not of high quality, Then using an Influencer is just a waste of energy and money.
By the time people start patronising you they would realise you sell trash, and the patronising would stop.

Yes that is true.
If your products are not of high quality, Then using an Influencer is just a waste of energy and money.
By the time people start patronising you they would realise you sell trash, and the patronising would stop.
Exactly, it is always important and necessary to make sure that the product you're promoting is of a high quality. That way your business will be successful when you use an influencer. That is exactly how it works.

Exactly, it is always important and necessary to make sure that the product you're promoting is of a high quality. That way your business will be successful when you use an influencer. That is exactly how it works.
Yes sir, If your products is of low quality, Then even the Influencer you used is at risk of losing his or her reputation. Because definitely he or she would not be trusted anymore.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds