Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What type of marketing strategies did you employ when doing your business?

Yes, I think it is safe to say every businesses has competitors but to beat this competitors you have to research more on them.
And use the results of the research to your own advantage, That is the only way to beat them.
some business ventures even have insiders in other businesses. I think they do so in order to know what others are doing to get ahead of them. I think competition in the business world is very fierce.

Advertisement Placeholder
some business ventures even have insiders in other businesses. I think they do so in order to know what others are doing to get ahead of them. I think competition in the business world is very fierce.
Yes exactly.
Though it is actually very funny, like planting an insider in your competitors business but I guess money must be made.
Most people treat business as thought they are going to war, Unlike war, It does not require physical hurt.

Yes exactly.
Though it is actually very funny, like planting an insider in your competitors business but I guess money must be made.
Most people treat business as thought they are going to war, Unlike war, It does not require physical hurt.
You need to understand that that is how business works. Competition in business ventures are always very fierce and business people do everything possible to stay ahead of their competitors.

You need to understand that that is how business works. Competition in business ventures are always very fierce and business people do everything possible to stay ahead of their competitors.
Yes, That is true..
Competition in business are always very fierce and most times treated like a war.
Everyone wants to win, no one would want to lose definitely. So I believe every effort has to he put in place.

Actually there are alot of marketing strategies this days as a result of the advancement in the level of science and technology.

Though most people prefer to make used of the social media platforms for the promotion of their business.

Yes, I think it is safe to say every businesses has competitors but to beat this competitors you have to research more on them.
And use the results of the research to your own advantage, That is the only way to beat them.
Every business whether offline or online has a competitor. As a business owner that understand what competition is, you shouldn't focus so much on your competitors. Focusing so much on your competitors will leave you distracted. The best thing is to focus on your business.

Finding something or someone who is hard working is very important it's going to contribute a lot in your success, you have to understand this, it's very important.

Every business whether offline or online has a competitor. As a business owner that understand what competition is, you shouldn't focus so much on your competitors. Focusing so much on your competitors will leave you distracted. The best thing is to focus on your business.
Yes, what you said is true.
It is wrong to put all your focus on your competitors, Like you have rightly said, You should be more focused on your business and how it can be improved. Focus on your competitors but not too much.

This very important, if you don't have a strategy I think you are just wasting your Time, if you really want to earn money online you need to have a strategy that will attract people.
You are right, if you don't have a good strategy you are just wasting your Time, if you don't want to waste your time I'll advise you to find a way to get this right, very important.

I started producing organic poultry supplement. I started an online tutorial on how to raise chickens organically on the biggest forum in my country. That is how I marketed the products and orders started coming in.

I think this More like having a good skills set,if you have a good skills you'll definitely get the good results you are looking for, a lot have failed because they have no idea on what they are doing.

Actually there are different kinds.of marketing strategies which I believe it may be more effective depending on the kind of business you are into.

Based on experience, over the years, alot of people have been using the social media due to it influences to promote their market.

Yes, That is true..
Competition in business are always very fierce and most times treated like a war.
Everyone wants to win, no one would want to lose definitely. So I believe every effort has to he put in place.
Probably, almost everyone wants to become a successful business person that is why competition in businesses is very fierce. As a business person you must be very strategic if you really want to make profit in the long run.

Probably, almost everyone wants to become a successful business person that is why competition in businesses is very fierce. As a business person you must be very strategic if you really want to make profit in the long run.
You must also make sure you plan regularly as a business owner. Set achievable goals for your business with a time frame and make sure you achieve it within that time frame. Make sure you conduct research always. Your competitors are not sleeping, They are working as well.

Yeah, as a business person that really wants to compete you must always try as much as possible to monitor your competitors. That way you will know what they are doing and try to surpass them to attract customers.

Offering special discounts to special customers is one of the best strategies to retain customers and even get a few more new customers as well for your business.

Actually I haven't employed any of the marketing strategies to my business yet but I believe the best strategy can only depends on the kind of business you do.

Based in experience, I think the used of the social media is becoming so prevalent than ever.

Offering special discounts to special customers is one of the best strategies to retain customers and even get a few more new customers as well for your business.
Of course, there was a time a business i usually patronized so much gave me a discount and gift during festive seasons. I really felt very much special and I recommended the business to my family members.

The type of marketing activities that is to be implemented for the business would solely depend on the type of business. Apparently, using the social media would be a very good option.

Competition is very tough in many countries and it all depends on the kind of business. If you run a business in a country, then you must understand the level of demand of the product in the first place.

I'm very sure if you have the good skills set you are going to earn a considerable amount of money, the skill set you are having really matters.
Yes but it seems like a lot of people don't really get it, you have to go through the process of having the skill set before you can actually earn money, that's the most important thing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds