Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What type of marketing strategies did you employ when doing your business?

Marketing strategy I am currently using is to use social media for advertisement. I have analyzed my service on a flier and contents. I send the advertisement across my contacts

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes sir, If your products is of low quality, Then even the Influencer you used is at risk of losing his or her reputation. Because definitely he or she would not be trusted anymore.
That's true but most influencers will just collect your money without you retaining the customers. At the end of the day it is the business man that will lose the most because influencers are only after the money.

That's true but most influencers will just collect your money without you retaining the customers. At the end of the day it is the business man that will lose the most because influencers are only after the money.
Yes, Influencers are only after the money and cannot help you in retaining your customers.
But, I believe if your products are of high quality then you would not need Influencers in retaining them as your products would speak for you.

Actually there are several kinds of marketing strategies that can be more effective with some business even though it depends.

The application of strategies, depends on which will be suitable for the business.

My first marketing startegies is that I always takes my customers seriously by taking Care of them , listens to their complain and advise and try to solve it therby making them come for more

Yes, Influencers are only after the money and cannot help you in retaining your customers.
But, I believe if your products are of high quality then you would not need Influencers in retaining them as your products would speak for you.
Yeah, you need to make sure that your product is a very good quality if you want to promote your products massively. That way you can be able to retain your customers after that.

My first marketing startegies is that I always takes my customers seriously by taking Care of them , listens to their complain and advise and try to solve it therby making them come for more
That is a very important thing to do. Though most businesses usually fail to remember it. You must make treating customers well you main advertisement strategy. It works so well because they will even tell others about you and that earns you more customers.

I think the available strategy can only suit the kind of business you do when you have undergo a research about the business and find out when and how to run the business.

There are some business that social media marketing can go with it.

For my game shop, I used to organize tournaments where I would place a cash prize and anyone that emerges champion would win. The tournament used to go viral and game players all around would converge to show what they have got. I am making my game shop more popular in the process.

Yeah, you need to make sure that your product is a very good quality if you want to promote your products massively. That way you can be able to retain your customers after that.
Yes, Making a quality product would make your marketing easy for the Influencers.
A bad product would not be easy to market.
That is why it is important to do your best as a Producer/Manufacturer.

Small firms can promote their brands using a variety of marketing techniques, such as:
Understanding how to target your audience is one of these tactics.
Making use of cold email marketing.
Promoting your company online.
Utilizing influencers to increase brand recognition.

Yes, Making a quality product would make your marketing easy for the Influencers.
A bad product would not be easy to market.
That is why it is important to do your best as a Producer/Manufacturer.
Making research is always needed if you want to make any product so that it will be of a very good quality. You can also connect with those who have quality products and learn from them. Quality product is instrumental to retain customers.

Making research is always needed if you want to make any product so that it will be of a very good quality. You can also connect with those who have quality products and learn from them. Quality product is instrumental to retain customers.
The first thing after knowing by exact business you are planning to do is to Make research about the business because thats going to be included in your actual business plan , because through the research you are going to know more about the business , know the actual amount of money needed and also get the location suitable for the business .

Actually there are alot of them even though I am much familiar with the social media platforms strategy which I know alot of people have been using it for s long time now.

Such platforms can be used for the promotion and advertisement of your product or company online.

You can learn more from studying the secret of your competitors. This would help you in creating a edge over them in the market.
Truly, with Quality product you would get more customers because you would be referred for free.

You can learn more from studying the secret of your competitors. This would help you in creating a edge over them in the market.
Truly, with Quality product you would get more customers because you would be referred for free.
of course that is very correct. Studying and knowing the secrets of your competitors is very important and necessary in any business venture if you want to make success.

of course that is very correct. Studying and knowing the secrets of your competitors is very important and necessary in any business venture if you want to make success.
Yes, it is actually very important to do your research on your competitors and this should be done regularly.
Doing this would make you succeed more thereby increasing your success rate in the business.

The marketing strategy I'm currently using to promote my business is social media marketing. Social media marketing is one of the best and cheapest marketing strategy. It's effective marketing and bring much sales if you have large followers. I, however, plan to add email marketing to it later.

Yes, it is actually very important to do your research on your competitors and this should be done regularly.
Doing this would make you succeed more thereby increasing your success rate in the business.
Yeah, as a business person that really wants to compete you must always try as much as possible to monitor your competitors. That way you will know what they are doing and try to surpass them to attract customers.

Yeah, as a business person that really wants to compete you must always try as much as possible to monitor your competitors. That way you will know what they are doing and try to surpass them to attract customers.
Yes, I think it is safe to say every businesses has competitors but to beat this competitors you have to research more on them.
And use the results of the research to your own advantage, That is the only way to beat them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds