Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What type of marketing strategies did you employ when doing your business?

Competition is very tough in many countries and it all depends on the kind of business. If you run a business in a country, then you must understand the level of demand of the product in the first place.
Yeah, determining the demand for a particular product or business in a particular country before venturing into it is very important. That will help you to determine the level of competition also.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to make your business successful, having a good strategy Is Not enough,you need to have a lot of things that will help you and who make you successful.

There are alot of marketing strategies which can helped you to be successful depending on how you intended to achieved your goals.

You marketing strategy most have to depends on the kind of business you have and also your ability to build on the plans you have made.

If you want to make your business successful, having a good strategy Is Not enough,you need to have a lot of things that will help you and who make you successful.
It is actually your strategy that will give your business and edge over competitors. But not withstanding you need hardwork and consistency if you want to make your business successful on the long run.

It is very good to try out a social media marketing campaign because it's a very good platform to embark on sales of commodities . You are going to gain a lot of profit using this medium.

It is very good to try out a social media marketing campaign because it's a very good platform to embark on sales of commodities . You are going to gain a lot of profit using this medium.
Marketing through social media is very effective in this current time. social Media platform like Facebook can help you to reach more people within a short period of time with a little budget. That is why so many companies have opted to online advertisement.

I used the direct marketing strategies which some people called the face to face marketing by marketing my business to people I meet at any social gathering because its more easier to market business there .

Some marketing tips I do follow are;
-Content Marketing: Creating and sharing valuable content to attract and engage potential customers. This can include blog posts, videos, infographics, and social media content.
-Social Media Marketing: Leveraging social media platforms to build brand awareness, engage with customers, and drive traffic to a website or landing page.

I used the direct marketing strategies which some people called the face to face marketing by marketing my business to people I meet at any social gathering because its more easier to market business there .

Face-to-face marketing is something that is hardly used by most companies today because it is now a reality that online marketing is more effective and efficient when it comes to generating better results compared to face-to-face marketing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds