Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What side business can i do as student in the University?

Profuk57

Loyal member
Credits
I have a younger brother who is about to enter the university he came up with a question that have disturb my mind for a while, he asks me the kind of business he can start as a student in the university so as not to be so dependent on us for upkeep and other monetary needs. So right now I am totally confused that is why I'm asking this question please what is your candid advice.

Advertisement Placeholder
There lot of business out there that a student in the university can do to earn extra income, for instance when you go for the writing of a project for the final year student. social media advert for some company on your pages.

As a student in university... There are a lot of side business he can do..he can be selling clothes,shoes to his friends and apart from him selling clothes or shoe... He could look for other things that he knows he can sell.

The best type of business you can venture into as a student is online businesses. Trust me offline businesses can take up your energy and time and this might have a bad effect on your education. So try to learn some digital skills that are presently in high Demand on the internet so you can offer them as a Freelancer.

For me I don't think it's advisable for a student to involve himself with a business, the best thing is to just focus on your studies because once you are studying and your doing business your mind will be divided, you may not have more attension in your studies.

Deoends on some factors like how available you are, the skills or the technical knowledge you have? also the capital you have in your hand, you can go into Forex or crytpocurrencies trading or you can do some mini importation.

The best type of business you can venture into as a student is online businesses. Trust me offline businesses can take up your energy and time and this might have a bad effect on your education. So try to learn some digital skills that are presently in high Demand on the internet so you can offer them as a Freelancer.

As a university student you can run an internet cafe business and you will make a lot of money, you can assist others to type their assignment, you can also hair saloon and sale of wares from your home that's another nice business girls can go into.

Setting up your own business and working for yourself is a great way to earn some extra money at home without being tied down to shift work – but finding a great idea can be quite tricky!
These small business ideas should get your entrepreneurial juices flowing and set you off on your merry way to startup success. 😀

He can a part time job there, a university student can earn by tuition to lower classes. But if he know English and interested in Business he can earn by doing Posts etc at Bizdustry. By jere he can earn $1.5 that will about $45 per month after getting some dollars he can invest that too.

As a student of the university he will get to know the side business he can do when he gets to the university there, let him check his environment in the university there and see if anything is lacking there, then he will start selling that thing, eg.. Unique reading lamp, ejebu Gari, etc..

Become a market research consultant, Despite students famously having no money, companies are still absolutely desperate to sell to them. So, as a student, you can offer them some invaluable insight into how their brand and products are perceived by young people.

As a student in the university, you can ivolve yourself in many side hustles like selling of data and recharge card, delivery business on weekends, some people even have salons and work as hair stylists.

For me I will advise any student to go for online business and get paid to programs. The student can also invest in cryptocurrency. There are many legit and paying sites you just have to locate them
[automerge]1612073701[/automerge]
For me I will advise any student to go for online business and get paid to programs. The student can also invest in cryptocurrency. There are many legit and paying sites you just have to locate them

it depends on the location your brother if he is in a country like Nigeria or Africa he can actually go into importation of products from China or other country and do a digital marketing and sell it online I think this won't affect his time too much, I think this will actually help

I was also in this situation, sometime ago.
As a student, offline business may be likely interfere with his studies, and of course he don't want a bad result. Why don't you talk to him about online businesses or skills that may likely not interfere much with his studies.
Even though online skills may take time to start giving him results.

It is dependent on the school and country. In some you can easily run a typing and photocopying unit. In some you can easily run snacks and drinks. Popcorn business is also one of them.
Depending on the school again you can run cleaning agent of which most students find it hard to do.

He should join fiver and freelance where projects are given to the higher bachelor and experience students and experts .If he is good In English and can complete the projects he can earn by himself and will not be dependant on others.
He can join any part-time job where he will be paid off and he can easily complete his requirements.

Despite students famously having no money, companies are still absolutely desperate to sell to them. So, as a student, you can offer them some invaluable insight into how their brand and products are perceived by young people – and it's only fair that they pay you for your services.

As a student in the university there are lots of businesses you can invest in like paying of money to social media platforms to post ads, can also invest in crypto currency because crypto currency brings more profit nowadays,he can also be commenting on surveys on platform like bizdustry.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds