Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What should you do in a robbery as a staff member?

At gunpoint , you should never react and you should concur with the armed robbers. All you need to do is to co-operate and do not the fight back because it could lead to loss of lives.
I have heard of so many stories of people trying to fight back when armed robbers were trying to snatch their mobile phone. The person believes his mobile phone was more important and as a result of this he lost his life .

Advertisement Placeholder
This is not always an easy situation to deal with. It is very important to make sure you are safe because that is very important as there is no second life after you have lose the current one. It is not nice for you to make an attempt to fight back when you do not have a weapon.
Absolutely there is no second life after because these is a very serious situation that can not be joke with. any mistakes it might be at your own risk and the business still continues.

Absolutely there is no second life after because these is a very serious situation that can not be joke with. any mistakes it might be at your own risk and the business still continues.
I heard of an incident about a guy that tried to attack the armed robbers and he was shot dead by the armed robbers. You can see that, in this case one ,should exercise lot of patience and should not put up an act at the the scene of the incidence.

Challenging the robbers might bring about loss of life and as a manager or a team leader this is something that you should avoid at all cost so you should ensure everybody is calm

Personally I think no retional person will have anything to do in a robbery situation because it's totally at your own risk when a drastic action is taken against you at the moment.

Personally I think no retional person will have anything to do in a robbery situation because it's totally at your own risk when a drastic action is taken against you at the moment.
It is not really an advisable for you to react whenever you are dealing with an armed robbers but sometimes when you're brave , you can actually save a lot of things but one need to be very careful.

This is what so many people do not understand. if you are trying to protect something from an armed robbers and they kill you . you still lose the whole thing and life at the same time which to me does not make sense.

Well in a robbery situation I believe everyone has a different mindset and a way of thinking. personally I always considered it as risky and I wont do anything at my own risk and the favour of the entrepreneur.

Well in a robbery situation I believe everyone has a different mindset and a way of thinking. personally I always considered it as risky and I wont do anything at my own risk and the favour of the entrepreneur.
Anyone in that situation should cooperate and always yield to the demand of the armed robbers . Remember, your life is very important in that that situation first.

Actually it's a serious situation and many people should be enlighten about it because there are people who have never comes across the situation and my tend to misbehave in the situation.

I think if you can fight them back and risk your life, then you can proceed, sometimes some thieves use toy guns to steal from people while some thieves use real guns.

A typical African man cannot resist gunshots , mostly the only way this can be done is by the use of voodoo which may be common among some African countries , tribe or location.

I did not understand what could be done through voodoo? You mean is it possible to be immune from gunshots through voodoo? Can you please clarify what did you mean? Thanks.

I will give them the money in saving my life because when there is life there is hope so I can jeopardize my life because I believe I would be able to return the money or my boss will dash me since it's not delebrate.

I will give them the money in saving my life because when there is life there is hope so I can jeopardize my life because I believe I would be able to return the money or my boss will dash me since it's not delebrate.
That is the necessary thing that you should do in that situation because you cannot waist your life just because you are adamant and you did not want to give out the money.

That is the necessary thing that you should do in that situation because you cannot waist your life just because you are adamant and you did not want to give out the money.
If you find yourself in such situation you should always cooperate so that you won't have yourself to blame at the end of the day because it is highly needed for you to save your life.

If you find yourself in such situation you should always cooperate so that you won't have yourself to blame at the end of the day because it is highly needed for you to save your life.
In a robbery, you don't just have to we react or try to retaliate while the robbery is ongoing. All that is needed of you all the time is to cooperate with the armed robbers.

I think if you can fight them back and risk your life, then you can proceed, sometimes some thieves use toy guns to steal from people while some thieves use real guns.
Well as you have said, fighting them back is totally at your own risk and remember the business can still survive even if you are gone for protecting it. it's not your business so they to stay alive because even the business owner will not try that.

Call the regulatory agencies whenever you get a free chance.

Do not try to fight the robbers. It is going to harm you.

Just make sure that you are safe and Don't harm your self at all.

You should avoid everything that is going to escalate the situation as possible. You should become on your own and you should just cooperate with the people who are stealing and leave everything with the law enforcement

In a robbery, you don't just have to we react or try to retaliate while the robbery is ongoing. All that is needed of you all the time is to cooperate with the armed robbers.

Many people state that this is the wise thing to do. Many people have died while retaliating and resisting the robbers. This is a sad reality and robbers should be punished for that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds