Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What should you do in a robbery as a staff member?

I did not understand what could be done through voodoo? You mean is it possible to be immune from gunshots through voodoo? Can you please clarify what did you mean? Thanks.
What I am trying to say is that a normal and a typical African man without any diabolic power may not be able to resist gun Short. This can only be done through the use of diabolic means which is the voodoo I am talking about.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well as you have said, fighting them back is totally at your own risk and remember the business can still survive even if you are gone for protecting it. it's not your business so they to stay alive because even the business owner will not try that.
Yes, fighting them back will be at your own risk but I will only advice one to do that if he knows he has the power or might have noticed that they are using you guns to rob.

What I am trying to say is that a normal and a typical African man without any diabolic power may not be able to resist gun Short. This can only be done through the use of diabolic means which is the voodoo I am talking about.
You are right , i have seen a worker's using his diabolical powers to arrest five thieves that was raiding his boss companies with just word of mouth , so as an African man , I know there's a diabolical bullet proof

I a robbery situation, a retional person supposed to know what best will be for him than taking any action that may lead to taking his life off him. you definitely have nothing to do.

Oh. Is Voodoo quite common in Africa? What kind of people practice it? I think it is somewhat related to black magic, if I am not wrong. I have also heard that it is quite dangerous as well.

You are right , i have seen a worker's using his diabolical powers to arrest five thieves that was raiding his boss companies with just word of mouth , so as an African man , I know there's a diabolical bullet proof
Well I haven't really seen this physically before , most of the ones I have come across as those that are being displayed on videos and movies. never witnessed a life actions before. This is surprising.

Well I haven't really seen this physically before , most of the ones I have come across as those that are being displayed on videos and movies. never witnessed a life actions before. This is surprising.
It's definitely happens most especially if you are I'm from some parts in Africa. I have seen one happened with a police officer attacked by some gang of armed . despite the gun shot at the armed robbers none of the bullet hit them.

It's definitely happens most especially if you are I'm from some parts in Africa. I have seen one happened with a police officer attacked by some gang of armed . despite the gun shot at the armed robbers none of the bullet hit them.
I've heard so many cases of such happening. Does it really mean that the police and security forces should not attack these people when they are diabolically armed ? because that is risky.

I once live in a community where there's always war between two communities , so i have seen African bullet proof that is working perfectly fine , you can't believe it until you have seen it

I once live in a community where there's always war between two communities , so i have seen African bullet proof that is working perfectly fine , you can't believe it until you have seen it
Hmmm. Well if such are working perfectly , don't you think it should be adopted by the police and armies to prevent themselves from being killed unnecessarily by the bandits and other unknown gunmen ?

I've heard so many cases of such happening. Does it really mean that the police and security forces should not attack these people when they are diabolically armed ? because that is risky.
The truth is that the police are afraid of them because they knew that these people could harm them seriously. This is the simple analogy and the police who don't want to harm themselves. This is how police in in my area operate. They are always protective of themselves.

The truth is that the police are afraid of them because they knew that these people could harm them seriously. This is the simple analogy and the police who don't want to harm themselves. This is how police in in my area operate. They are always protective of themselves.
I have seen several cases that a police officer would run and hide somewhere in a robbery incidence. They may claim that their guns are not as sophisticated as the ones the armed robbers are using.

Probably , those police you are talking about are not equipped with the necessary tools and equipment to fight this deathly set of people but however it will be very difficult for you to fight people with diabolic powers.

The best thing to do in such case is to handover whatever property you're holding to them. Armed robbers are very dangerous people that can do anything for money. They mind killing people just to get what they looking for.

Probably , those police you are talking about are not equipped with the necessary tools and equipment to fight this deathly set of people but however it will be very difficult for you to fight people with diabolic powers.
The Western world will not believe this but it does exist. I've seen it before and that is why I believe it. Having said that, it is important for the government of the country to give latest version of arms to the police.

The Western world will not believe this but it does exist. I've seen it before and that is why I believe it. Having said that, it is important for the government of the country to give latest version of arms to the police.
I have also seen it happen and I believed it. This is exactly what the police officers faced most of the time when they shot gun at the robbers and the bullets are not hitting the target despite the close range.

I have also seen it happen and I believed it. This is exactly what the police officers faced most of the time when they shot gun at the robbers and the bullets are not hitting the target despite the close range.
It is very unbelievable but it does happens. In such case the police had no choice other than to escape for their dear life. Someone who is being shot and not been affected is worth running for.

Make sure that the CCTV is on to capture everything that is happening.

This way, no one can accuse you of not being honest about everything that may happen within the robbery period.

Like how ? A chance of armed robbers equipping themselves with diabolical powers is always low, do you mean the government giving some diabolical form of protection to the police ?

Like how ? A chance of armed robbers equipping themselves with diabolical powers is always low, do you mean the government giving some diabolical form of protection to the police ?
I do not think it will be possible for the government to equip the police officers with the diabolical powers. It should be a personal thing for the police officers . It should be a personal protection that they must do themselves.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds