Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What should you do in a robbery as a staff member?

Beat in mind that it won't take the business owner long time before finding a replacement in a situation where you lose your life. Your safety should be the most important thing to consider always.

Advertisement Placeholder
Beat in mind that it won't take the business owner long time before finding a replacement in a situation where you lose your life. Your safety should be the most important thing to consider always.
You have to be smart and very careful in this situation using the safety first adage , if you dies , your name will be forgotten soon enough and the company will employ another staff and will start working again .

Personally I dont think I have anything to do in such situation than to cooperate and obey all rules given to me because any other action it may be at my own risk and the business will still continue.

Personally I dont think I have anything to do in such situation than to cooperate and obey all rules given to me because any other action it may be at my own risk and the business will still continue.
The best thing you should do in the case of robbery to be calm because anything can happen in that kind of situation because the their might be risk to your personal life .

There is absolutely nothing I can do in the case of robbery in a company. anything can happen at it can be the end of you when you make mistakes of going contrary to there order.

A robbery occurred in a bank very close to my house sometimes around last year and a bank staff was killed based on the fact that he is dragging the gun with the armed robbers. This is a great lesson for everyone that found him or herself in such situation because, the best way is to surrender.

Robbery is something that you should not joke with at all because the properties can be replaced but your life cannot. You should therefore take measures in order to ensure you are well protected.

Your goal here is that you should ensure everybody is safe and you should not try to fight the people who are robbing you because it may lead to injury which you do not want.

When one gets robbed as a staff member, one should give the robbery what they request for as one's life is far more previous than material things that can be recovered. One shouldn't struggle with the robbers.

In such kind of situation, absolutely I have nothing to do than to comply to all instructions given to me by those involved because any mistakes, is at my own risk.

Life is more than money. Once there's life, money can be made. For me, I hand over the money to them to save my life. After saving my life, I can the report to police to see if the money can be recovered.

Any rubbery that involves gun, it's better not to prove smart either you're staff or employee. I think the best thing to do is to obey the people robbing and do whatever they say you should do to save your own life. You can report to the police when the rubbery has stop

You cannot fight back someone that is armed. For the sake of your life it will be a wise decision for you to just give it out whatever they needs to them. I cannot stand a chance with my life no matter what may happen.

I also live in a country where such kind of things are quite common. Sometimes I think that I should fightback, but i also think that this could be a really deadly mistake.

I also live in a country where such kind of things are quite common. Sometimes I think that I should fightback, but i also think that this could be a really deadly mistake.
You do not fight an armed men with your hand because they have a greater advantage over you at this point. So this wouldn't be the best advice because it is definitely a deadly mistake.

You do not fight an armed men with your hand because they have a greater advantage over you at this point. So this wouldn't be the best advice because it is definitely a deadly mistake.
It is very true that somebody who is armed is it an advantage than who is not to armed . In such case, it is practically wrong for you to drag weapons or want to fight back at that point.

The best thing to do in such a scenario is always co-operate with the robbers. As far as our life matters we can't afford to negotiate with the armed robbers. Just give them whatever they need and after they leave you can report the incident to the police or the relevant authorities.

I usually see that in movies only it is hard for that to happen but if it does I will just give out my money. I can't be brave and fight them because I will be risking my life. I will just have to give it up but it's is unfair. Why should someone force you to give up all your money, I really hate that.
It is the best thing to do at that moment because if you are still alive you can still achieve more than what will be stolen from you, but if you're dragging it with someone that is fully armed it could be very detrimental.

I usually see that in movies only it is hard for that to happen but if it does I will just give out my money. I can't be brave and fight them because I will be risking my life. I will just have to give it up but it's is unfair. Why should someone force you to give up all your money, I really hate that.
It does happen , it is not only in the movies . In such case, the best thing is to surrender all and dance to the tune of the armed robbers to save your dear life because when there is life there is hope.

People need to understand that they have families that look up to them and I thought you will not want to do something that is going to leave somebody has broken when you can be replaced the next day.

People need to understand that they have families that look up to them and I thought you will not want to do something that is going to leave somebody has broken when you can be replaced the next day.
If you are in such a situation , the only way out is to surrender all and give-in to whatever the armed robbers wanted . You cannot fight back and that time because you are not armed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds