Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What should you do in a robbery as a staff member?

Better to let go and spare your life because the business would still move on without you if you die trying to defend yourself. This is the best thing to do in robbery situations.
I have read some comments, some talked about fighting back. That is not the right thing to do in such scenario, the best thing is to surrender all you have to save your life because when there is life there is hope.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have read some comments, some talked about fighting back. That is not the right thing to do in such scenario, the best thing is to surrender all you have to save your life because when there is life there is hope.
That's the best and most effective decision. One has to consider that the organization would still move on even if you die. It's rather unfortunate that people don't value their lives.

My dear the best thing to do is to allow everything for them for life purpose because you can never fight them, all you need to do leave the money for them in order to live.

If you are not in a position to fight back the best thing is to just hand over whatever they are asking and protect yourself because you can be able to get that back instead of trying to injure yourself.

That's the best and most effective decision. One has to consider that the organization would still move on even if you die. It's rather unfortunate that people don't value their lives.
One will still achieve a lot in life if one isn't dead but if you want to prove that you could fight back when you do not have any harms to do so. Then you will be ready to face the consequences .

The best option for me is to obey all rules and instructions that the robbers can give because any mistakes is at your own risk tou will die and the business still continues.

The best option for me is to obey all rules and instructions that the robbers can give because any mistakes is at your own risk tou will die and the business still continues.
This is actually the best option. It is better to avoid getting hurt instead of trying to be heroic. You should try to comply with their demands in order to avoid getting hurt or injured.

When there is life there is hope,though it is not as simple as said but it is not advisable for any body to fight back a robber, expecially if the robbers are fully harmed

When there is life there is hope,though it is not as simple as said but it is not advisable for any body to fight back a robber, expecially if the robbers are fully harmed
The most important thing we have to do at that point is to try as much as possible to be saved. You cannot just be the smartest. For me I only have to obey all instruction given by the armed robbers.

The most important thing we have to do at that point is to try as much as possible to be saved. You cannot just be the smartest. For me I only have to obey all instruction given by the armed robbers.
This is exactly what I was saying. The most important thing is to avoid getting hurt. Safety really matters and you must not try to argue or resist the robbers who are armed.

This is exactly what I was saying. The most important thing is to avoid getting hurt. Safety really matters and you must not try to argue or resist the robbers who are armed.
Well it is very important. Someone was asking me what I would do if an armed robber block me on the road and asked that I should give him my phone with a gun in his hand. In this case maybe I have to give out the phone. Lolz. This is risky.

Cooperation is all you need to do. Your life is more important than the business you do, as long as you have your life you'll always have a way to survive. So the best thing to do is to avoid getting caught up in such situation.

What should do if you get robbed? Basically, threatening you with a knife, gun or another type of weapon - usually for the money in the cash register or safe.

Should you give it to the suspect to avoid harm or fight back? I’d give it to the suspect as my life is worth more. After the events I’d inform the police and my manager of the situation.
I have never been robbed or witness any,but in such situation its advise to give them what they want especially if they are armed and make a formal report afterwards.

Avoiding confrontation with the robbers at all cost is what you should do unless you realises you have a chance to conquer them , your life must be secured no matter the situation.

There is no point trying to become a hero but instead what you should just do is to lay back and then allow everything that wants to happen she just go on.

I have also never been robbed in my life , but i have heard of a situation where the robber that went to rob some adult is a small boy but was later overpowered by the people in the organization.
I have never been robbed or witness any,but in such situation its advise to give them what they want especially if they are armed and make a formal report after

This is a very sensitive issue and I'll advise to make decisions based on prevalent circumstances. Sometimes trying to reach out to security agencies might prove fatal.
If one is chanced, he could reach out for help but if not, it's better to let things pass and provide useful information later.

If you are present at the scene of a robbery in your workplace . All you need to do at that moment is to surrender, so that you will not be harmed. You don't need to prove stubborn in that case.

I usually see that in movies only it is hard for that to happen but if it does I will just give out my money. I can't be brave and fight them because I will be risking my life. I will just have to give it up but it's is unfair. Why should someone force you to give up all your money, I really hate that.
Fighting The robbers is very wrong and it is really not going to be the solution. The best thing to do is to cooperate and do whatever the robbers asked you to do at that moment Inorder to save your life.

The people who are going to be robing I'm going to be carrying a lot of sophisticated weapons so I am going to advise that you should just allow them to the security agencies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds