Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What set goals are you hoping to achieve before 2021 ends in your business?

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
Every year we make our business budget, we outline and discuss what ever we want to achieve in our business before the year ends. Those set goals enables us to actualize our business target annually, when we work towards it. I have set my sight in expanding my offline gaming network to attract online presence. By trying to instill more ideas to achieve my dream of making it a live streaming gaming network online.

What business set goals do you want to achieve before 2021 ends??

Advertisement Placeholder
Setting business goals can seem daunting, especially when you want to look 10 years into the future.But you don’t need a crystal ball to get your business goals in order. You just need to commit to looking ahead and planning out what you want to achieve for your business, and for your lifestyle.

Before 2021end I have set a taget that I want to reach
I want to have a new branch of my business and to start up a new one with a new product

Every year we make our business budget, we outline and discuss what ever we want to achieve in our business before the year ends. Those set goals enables us to actualize our business target annually, when we work towards it. I have set my sight in expanding my offline gaming network to attract online presence. By trying to instill more ideas to achieve my dream of making it a live streaming gaming network online.

My set business goal I projected to achieve before 2021 ends is to expand my scope of business and digitalize my business making use of the cyber space. I intend moving my business online and engaging in massive digital marketing and other online promotional activities.

This year I want to invest so much in my personal development amongst other things not leaving aside my business. Before the second quarter of this year ai want to invest in multiple crypto currencies and watch my investment blossom. I also will want to establish my personal business as regards fashion designing

Everyone have its own preferences and priorities, if it comes to me, my preferences are completing my graduation, learning Forex trading and Crypto trading.
Buying a laptop for myself and my sister with my online earning.
And I also aim at to start a small scale business for my brother.
May Allah me and fulfil my wishes, ameen.

Setting business goals can seem daunting, especially when you want to look 10 years into the future.But you don’t need a crystal ball to get your business goals in order. You just need to commit to looking ahead and planning out what you want to achieve for your business, and for your lifestyle.
I totally agree with you to make you business plan can be very frustrating sometime.
But I think if we are committed with what we are doing and have an idea. How our business. should go then we can properly plan for it, but I agree with you. It is not an easy job to do.

Before the end of this year 2021, I hope to make my first investment in real estate. This will depend a lot on the economic situation in my country, if it is maintained or improved I will be telling my experience here, if it worsens it will be very difficult for me since it consumes part of my earnings, which limits me economically.

To reach new heights in earning and making much profit. I also hope to have more customers than I currently have to drive my business forward. I seek to have expansion in the business by possibly opening up more branches.

My set business goal I projected to achieve before 2021 ends is to expand my scope of business and digitalize my business making use of the cyber space. I intend moving my business online and engaging in massive digital marketing and other online promotional activities.
Your set goals is a welcomed one, also your business option is also a welcomed one too. Dealing on digital marketing is a plus for your business, it will make it gain huge online presence. All you need to do, is marketing it at the right platform to gain the recognition you've always craved for.

I have no business for now but I know that friends who are in business are trying to innovate when they heard the news that the vaccination will not be an instant cure to end the pandemic. Being in a pandemic era business managers have to be creative in thinking of ways on how to overcome the social distancing problem that limits the capacity of the accommodation - restaurants, hotels, public transportation and even hospitals. Restaurants are now shifting to order by delivery which had remarkably increased their sales.

I have goals set for each quarter of the year, there are some equipments I need in my store, a good camera for capturing my designs and a proper website, I already have a WordPress site but it is not professional enough. For now, these are the targets I've set and I'm working towards getting them before we enter the half of the year.

I have no business for now but I know that friends who are in business are trying to innovate when they heard the news that the vaccination will not be an instant cure to end the pandemic. Being in a pandemic era business managers have to be creative in thinking of ways on how to overcome the social distancing problem that limits the capacity of the accommodation - restaurants, hotels, public transportation and even hospitals. Restaurants are now shifting to order by delivery which had remarkably increased their sales.
Okay, with the pandemic, things around us seems uneasy to get things back to normal in our country. All prayer goes to our grand creator for keeping us alive up to thus moment during the corona virus enforced break. Business owners are already finding solutions to market their business online and social distance themselves as directed by their own government.

If you want to set your goals and clean your mind this year do these things. First is stay offline for just one day in one week, second is medidate every morning, third is write to your journal everyday, fourth is lkmit your screentime work.

Okay, with the pandemic, things around us seems uneasy to get things back to normal in our country. All prayer goes to our grand creator for keeping us alive up to thus moment during the corona virus enforced break. Business owners are already finding solutions to market their business online and social distance themselves as directed by their own government.
It looks like the style of business in this pandemic era will persist even when the vaccination begins. Our department of health said that even when the vaccine were given there will be 2 years of waiting for the environment to go back to normal. That means we are still obliged to wear face mask and face shield together with the social distancing. That doesn't look good for the economy that is still struggling until now.

By the end of the year, I hope to recover 100 percent of my investment, and also make at least $50 profits every month. In 2020, I invested $1000 on my business, I have not even recovered 20 percent of my income. The cost of managing the business is not so big but the revenue generated by the business is very low.

Learning a new skill. No matter how old you are, you should never stop learning a new skill. ...
Fulfilling a life-long dream. Most people have some kind of dream. ...
Improving your physical well-being. ...
Taking care of your mental well-being. ...
Re-evaluating your life.

Yes every one plans for his future. Some plans big like 5 year or 10 year but some plans just for short terms. It is good way to keep interest and hard work. I set my goals like, in 2021 i will start any job 1st time in my life, either government or private. Plus investment in BTC or crypto currencies etc.

A man without a goal can never be focus. So its very important to set your goals and it should comprises Business goal, Personal goal, Health goal. And the goals should have daily, weekly, monthly and yearly goals. For my business goals is for my to have different branches all over my country and also to establish new business.

The year 2020 is the hardest year of the world. I hope this year 2021 we can set our goals straight. For me, I want to set an online business selling stuff. there is a lot of stuff to sell online. I prefer gadgets selling and some electronic stuff. I want to make it a goal.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds