Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What product would you seek to this age group

mattyrukee

Recognized member
Credits
Let's say someone gave you access to an audience of 200,000 women aged 25 - 40 who earn N150k - N250k a month. But you are allowed to sell JUST ONE product to them. Just one. What type of product will you decide to sell to them?

Advertisement Placeholder
In this case, offering household products, let's say appliances and lingerie or they can also be products for personal use, makeup, creams, etc.

i would have preferred you used USD so we understand the situation. but i will sell educative item like "how to be a good mum" or sexual item like a novel titled " how to hold your man" i think any of the two will be successful.

I think most elderly people do read books containing family planning and improvement , i guess i would possibly sell such to them

Let's say someone gave you access to an audience of 200,000 women aged 25 - 40 who earn N150k - N250k a month. But you are allowed to sell JUST ONE product to them. Just one. What type of product will you decide to sell to them?
I will definitely sale clothes.. i know women's first priority is to buy cloth when they got some money

Considering your audience, it means they are all young ladies because they are all between twenty and forty years and one can make a good sales for selling ladies wear. Maybe the clothes and shoes and other fashion wear will have high demand.

Best product for me to sell this audience is anything related to beauty product which often have higher margin and if you have strong product than it defiantly sells more specially make up related products which is always in demand.

For that age group the product of my choice is personal accessories that can be perfume or any item related to fashion. That age group have the money to spend so the cost is not an object to them. Based on the people I know who are in that age group and the same level in the society regarding income they always go for quality which means they are willing to pay for the expensive branded items. Selling them cheap items will not be a good marketing approach.

If I can access to those things you mentioned above that one thing I would be "Body cream and Soap" combo. The age group you mentioned still care about their body so much that they will do anything to keep the skin glow. I can't go for lingeries because they have different choice when it comes to texture of the material. But they will invest lots into materials that will make appealing in order to keep on keeping attention to themselves.

To sell women's the groceries products will prefer to sell them because they have a lot of interest in the groceries. These are basic need for them and they buy it very much and it will be very profitable for shopkeeper .

Lol, that sounds tremendous, if I can just choose one product to sell to those multitude of people, I think I'll be riding on a high. I will sell just smart phones to them, so they gonna be enlightened more on the internet business.

I'll decide to sell a lot of products to them, ranging from cosmetic products to men products like beard growth cream, women products like stretch marks remover cream, and a host of other cosmetic products like that.

The age bracket shows that they are still of young ages. So women of thst age bracket always mind their look. Since I am to sell only one produt, it will be beauty enhancement products. I am sure this is one the product that they will be patronizing.

I will sell a cream that seeks that takes good care of their skin not a bleaching product but the one that enhances the beauty of their skin because such women deserve to look better, so those products fits them better.
[automerge]1610373910[/automerge]
I will sell a cream that seeks that takes good care of their skin not a bleaching product but the one that enhances the beauty of their skin because such women deserve to look better, so those products fits them better.

You know what? It is your time to make tons of money when you find your self among such group. Because the only product ladies spend majority of their money on is mark up and body care cream. I advise you sell all forms of markup and cream and soaps, they will all patronize your business.

I will personally choose to sell baby products to them. We all know ladies or women in this age bracket at mostly going to be nursing babies and they will definitely do their best to give their babies the best thing they deserve so selling a a baby products to them can never be a bad idea because you will make money out of that huge audience.

If am to decide on the product to sell for this generation I would prefer to sell gadgets, I know this generation loves gadgets well, if I have my way I know this generation are gagdets Greek and it will be of high demand .

I will choose clothes first because clothes are the first priority of every women however they are in any age. Cosmetics can also be a good choice as this age women mostly are working women so they use it. It can also be household products as it's also an essential need of every women's house

For clients of such age groups, I would sell precious accessories like gold chain, gold earrings, wrist watches, e.t.c. This is so because these kinds of people cherish accessories as they finds it very attractive especially at that age.

Makeup products will sell well to these age groups. That is the stage where women take enough time to work on their beauty in order to look beautiful and classic. Selling beauty products such as creams and nail polish will also sell well to them and you will make a lot of gains doing so.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds