Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What product would you seek to this age group

Bags, Shoes and Women accessories are a quick potential products that would readily sell. The need for Ladies to be trendy and classy demands they constantly change their wardrobe to suit their taste. Ladies wears and accessories are quick products that would amass great sales.

Advertisement Placeholder
If your to sell a product for women within the age of 25-45, I will advice to sell skincare because ladies between this age will love to maintain there skin and look younger and selling a skin care products to them will be more profitable

It is very simple question. All you have to do is look around, conduct a survey and find out what kind of products appeals to women in that age bracket.
In my country, women in that age and financial bracket likes designer bags, clothes and jewelries. That is the ideal product to market to them.

I would sell them a makeup kit. Women within that age group love to keep themselves beautiful. If they are single, they might need a makeup kit to be more attractive. It is a good and profitable business idea.

Being successful online is all about cultivating as many new customers as possible. With that fact in mind, its no wonder that many organisations assume that they should try to share their message with as many different people as possible. After all, the wider your reach, the more potential customers you can get, right? Well…maybe not.

The age group you describe is almost adult age group neither they are young nor old.Considering your audience, it means they are all adults ladies because they are all between twenty five and forty years and one can make a good sales for selling ladies wear. Maybe the clothes and shoes and other fashion wear will have high demand. But it depends upon the season.

It is really hard to tell, people are so differeny and you can't know what everyone prefers over the other, in that range of age, some females spend money on beauty, some on shopping etc etc.., same goes to males, there are no stable products

I would suggest to sell on things that are considered necessary on these modern days like phones or any appliances. Modern TVs also are taking a big hit specially those which supports high definition .

It definitely has to be fashion items. Because, for an average woman, looking good is her top priority. They also love it when you make a good complement on their beauty. So the items for such an age group would either be weaves and hair extensions, shoes, bags and perfumes. To some extent, health and wellness products like weight loss creams

We all know how women are very obsessed with fashion and like to look good so selling of household products and beauty products and selling of clothes can be very beneficial at this point in time.

Let's say someone gave you access to an audience of 200,000 women aged 25 - 40 who earn N150k - N250k a month. But you are allowed to sell JUST ONE product to them. Just one. What type of product will you decide to sell to them?
Women and ladies between the age gap of 25 -50 years of age likes clothing and jeweleries , so if i have an audience with them , I will introduce fashion and jeweleries to them.

With so many different types of content available to marketers, it's critical to choose the best ones for your target audience to get the most out of your efforts. Since content marketing takes time, it's critical to understand the types of content are most effective for your target audience.

I consider it a pleasure to have you as a reader. And I'd like to assist you in beginning to benefit from your blogging activities. And once you've made enough money to support yourself and your family, you'll be able to tell people about how my blog helped you change your life.

I think since its women i would sell beauty products like cream , perfume and many others , that's their preferred alternative

The audience if considerd as they are all women,would be a consumables which are personal but essencial items like females disposables which are mostly out sort for by females.These are their daily needs and are indispensable.

I've always like gaming gadgets and other new generation techs. If i can sell game consoles, and its parts I'll be thrilled for it.

I love phone, computer accessories and gadgets. If i have the funds to invest, i would gladly invest on those two tech types, they're on my radar.

Best product for me to sell this audience is anything related to beauty product which often have higher margin and if you have strong product than it defiantly sells more specially make up related products which is always in demand.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds