Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What motivates you never to give up on your business?

A

Adecyptii

We all experience bad days sometimes in our business, things would tends to move the way we don't want. What motivates me is the desire to succeed despite all vicissitudes in all ramifications
What about you, what motivates you never to cut off along the way?

Advertisement Placeholder
The end goal of the reason why I started the business keeps pushing me I head to never Give Up In The Business when things are not going the way I want. The people I want to help also keeps me going when the business is experiencing an obstacle.

My greatest motivation never to give up in my business is the passion I have for it and the earning strategies that accompanies it, besides that the future of the business is highly motivating...

I closed my business when I had 2 employees. That made my decision fluid for some months before I finally closed shop. I tried to fight bankruptcy for the sake of my employees but I was not lucky with the situation. Oh well, at least my employees were able to find another job before the closure.

Well as long as it is a business which I have seen a lot of people succeeding ,that is just the only thing that will help me to keep on pushing and never to give up because I believe that as long as other people are succeding with their dedication I will also succeed.

I don't own a business currently but if i were to own one, i feel what will motivate me are the goals i've set out to achieve. I feel anytime i think of these goals, i'll work harder.

My greatest motivation is the reason why I started in the first place. I started cause I want to make profit and prove alot of persons wrong.

What really motivate me is that I know its not good to become a quitter , and i wanted to make it in life because I have seen people making it in this business world .

My greatest motivation never to give up in my business is the passion I have for it and the earning strategies that accompanies it, besides that the future of the business is highly motivating...
Having passion for what you do is very important because it's going to be a huge drive for you when it comes to giving you motivation to never give up when you are faced with challenges.

Failure motivates me the most. I always believe that when I fail once, it shows that I am in the right path but I haven't gotten the right strategy. This keeps me going because I won't want to repeat the same mistake that led to the first failure. Besides, I always believe that success doesn't come easy.

I think the ability to suceed is what motivated me ,I will actually choose to suceed more and put more effort in the development of my business ,then grow it the way I want it , because that is what would fetch me more customers in that regard

What drives me is the knowledge that quitting is not a nice thing to do, and I want to succeed in life because I've seen individuals succeed in the corporate world.

One of those things, I always believe as the motivation behind every business, is the profit and interest generated from the business. This alone will tell you how the business is progressing and will also motivate you to stick to that business.

I do not have a business, if I had a business the only motivation for me to keep going would be money. If my business would be making money, I would continue with it, or if it showed potential I would continue with the business.

Lots of things motivates me in my business. The most important factor that motivates me is the reason that made me start the business. The passion behind starting the business in the first place as well as the desire to succeed in it. That keeps me going

The truth is that I do not have any option than to be successful in my business. Me failing means that I am going to go into poverty and that is something that I want to avoid by all means.

What makes me not to give up on my business is the fact that I want to be successful, and that sense of curiosity
makes me to continuously seek improvement and new opportunities that will help my business succeed.

What can motivate someone in business is to make money regularly. This can Increase interest in business. Business that is not yeild nothing can not propt business men.

I think the ability to suceed is what motivated me ,I will actually choose to suceed more and put more effort in the development of my business ,then grow it the way I want it , because that is what would fetch me more customers in that regard
When you actually have a good workable business plan which shows how your business can actually run successfully even in time as challenges it is definitely going to be a big motivation for you knowing that your business is definitely going to succeed.

In business, there are several factors which always motivate me, never to give up in my business. sometimes the level of benefit people or the workers derive from the business, really motivate me because I always wanted to help people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds