Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what motivates business owner the most: Experience or Failure?

maventiger

Mythical member
Credits
Failure, for obvious reasons.

Steve Jobs once said “I didn’t see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.”

Failure in business makes one rethink about those things we think we know so much, and by doing that we learn a lot and never want to fail again.

Failure or Experience, which of the two motivate you to be successful ?

Advertisement Placeholder
As a business owner then talking on motivation, i think business owners get experience from failure or success in any business, but what really motivates business owner is failure, it will make them rethink and sit tight

Steve Jobs once said “I didn’t see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.”

Failure in business makes one rethink about those things we think we know so much, and by doing that we learn a lot and never want to fail again.

Well, as far as I understand there is no way you could have an experience on the job without passing through the hurdles of failure and then learning through it. Every experience is grounded in failure at first before one becomes successful.

It is true that failure is one of the most motivating factors for most business men but a business man does not have to experience failure before he or she can be motivated. He can use the experience of others to avoid failure in the process of running his business.

Without getting filled in any way we cannot get success first we have to face the failure way .
No one is successful in this world without getting fail in the beginning our successful came then the the faced difficulties problems issues and big and great challenges in our life and we are failed by doing so so without sending you cannot get the idea that if we fail again in the coming stage what will be our next step to sort out the problem so our failure make us more Brave and able to take steps again and again.

E
It is true that failure is one of the most motivating factors for most business men but a business man does not have to experience failure before he or she can be motivated. He can use the experience of others to avoid failure in the process of running his business

Exactly, I completely agree with you on this one that failure is not so much of a bad thing but also a good motivation for those who want to tap into its force. I can remember one time I failed one of my courses and I vowed never to fail again and I never did again.

The most thing that motivate a business man is failure because failure is a best teacher that will make you have a experience. If you through many things in a business with failure that is what will make you have a experience of how to do that will not lead you to failure again.
Therefore, failure make one has a experience.

As entrepreneurs it is good thing that we should be able to motivate ourselves and make us to keep moving forward. Yes, a lot of people if not everyone gets motivated to try harder at the first few times of failing. The motivation that comes with experience normally occurs when you are just starting out your business and have seen or learn from a lot of people who have done it before.

The most thing that motivate a business man is failure because failure is a best teacher that will make you have a experience. If you through many things in a business with failure that is what will make you have a experience of how to do that will not lead you to failure again.
Therefore, failure make one has a experience.
Exactly, it's called a stepping stone to your success because it will always be a good reminder of what you did wrong in the past that is linked to your business which you should try as much as possible to avoid repeating it again in the same business.

A business is motivated by a lot of factors. He is a business owner not someone trying out how to waist an investment. So, both failure and experiences motivates a business owner in order for him or her not to ruin his or her business

A business is motivated by a lot of factors. He is a business owner not someone trying out how to waist an investment. So, both failure and experiences motivates a business owner in order for him or her not to ruin his or her business
Another thing that motivates more than experience and failure in any kind of business is success as well. It's not only the negative that motivates but also the positive things do motivate as well. I can remember the day that I closed a Sales of 20 million Naira for our company, the commission I got pushed me further.

E

Exactly, I completely agree with you on this one that failure is not so much of a bad thing but also a good motivation for those who want to tap into its force. I can remember one time I failed one of my courses and I vowed never to fail again and I never did again.
The thing is that failure doesn't actually motivates all people, there are so people who are so comfortable with failure that whenever they fail, they take it as a normal thing. Such people will need a stronger thing to motivate them.

As a business owner your past failures motivates you to become successful in your future business because you don't have room for failure again while experience is like learning from someone else failures.

What motivate business owners is the fact that, he keep on trying despite failure but he or she couldn't relent,not on till he or she made it. So, failure motivate a good risk taker, who would in turn become a good business owner.

My goals motivate me to work hard and pursue success in my business, I coupled my goals with work and skill experience. Though, some people believe that failure should be a motivation to want to win, but I don't see failure, I see a win and a lesson instead.

Motivation and experience is one of the best way that can actually make a new business owner to be very confident about his or her business because with experience he or she will believe that he has achieved before and I will do it, experience is the best for me and not failure

I think failure is the best teacher and best motivator, when someone fails in a business for the first time, I believe that person should be more motivated to start and succeed in any other business he engage himself with again
Failure as they say is the best teacher

This is a very interesting question to be honest and I have never thought about it. I think the desire not to fail motivates more than the desire to succeed. You look at others doing great and you think about you not achieving as much as they did. And then you become overly motivated to achieve more, I understand some people are more motivated by success though.

Set backs in life or business always have a way of motivating you by challenging yourself. It has a way of transforming and strengthening your mind.telling you from your inside that there is another way you can figure things out and get it right. Most successful people have failed so many times in life.

Talking on the things that motivate a business owner I think we must know that many things motivate them, but from the two options specified here that falls between failure and experience, the two of them are interwoven, and the two are notable factor that influences business owners

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds