Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What makes you join?

Credits
What makes you join a forum/website/Follow?

We see advertisements frequently especially on Admin Junkies, and other advertising/admin type forums. We see users have something in their signature. What truly pulls you in and makes you want to join and react to their community/website/content?

Is it appearance? Is it the content? Is it the personality/vibe you get? Are you usually a user that lurks before participating - what brings you out of your shell typically?

I think these are all questions we ask as administrators, and as fellow administrators and users, perhaps it is good to open this up for some discussion so we know what we can do better to bring you in.

Advertisement Placeholder
If it’s a niche that I’m interested in, I’ll check out the community and get a grasp of the vibe to see if I’d fit in well. For example, there are many admin communities however AJ looked the most fitting for me personally. The content and design etc are also important elements as I don’t even check out the vibe if I’m not feeling the design or the forum is dead.

If the niche interests me, I'll typically join.

I love joining smaller forums just starting out and struggling to get activity. I'm a pretty active poster when I want to be so the forum owner usually takes a liking to me being a member pretty fast :)

I will usually start posting right after I join and get a profile setup.

Friendly staff is a must. Cliques will ensure I never visit again.

Many reasons, but not all are based on options or I want to.
  1. They offer something that I want and have no choice but to join
  2. Paid to do posting on their site ;)
  3. It's gaming-related I might join in for the fun
  4. The site makes me say WOW, that looks epic, going to join.
  5. Promoting and helping based Fourms, get to learn and help others
Same I become active and stick around others I might not.

I like seeing active Staff but more specifically the Admin/Owner being hands on. Listening to their members & acknowledging ideas even if they are not able to be implemented. Encouraging communication but discouraging disrespect.
I feel a forum is only as good as its members & the Admin has to recognize that. Too many lead with an iron fist & then wonder why members don't come back.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds