Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What job can someone do after retirement.

If someone makes the mistake of not planning for retirement and because of the mistake he or she is now suffering, what can such person do to make money, and please note that the person is old.
What kind of job can that person do to make money so as to reduce the suffering.
We ought to plan for every stage of our life because there are different requirements for each stage. What i would have love to know is how old the person is? However, i feel venturing into agriculture would be a great idea as supply of agricultural produce has not being able to meet demands, so there's a ready market. For example, fish farming, poultry, yam and maize cropping etc. It think tyese options should be considered

Advertisement Placeholder
There are far too many occupations one can do after retirement, such as protection, nanny, engaging into Farming etc depending on the individual background and how good the person his but I recommend being an elderly person one should have a company of his own that doesnt stress him or her, since you are still stressed before retirement from your previous work.

If someone makes the mistake of not planning for retirement and because of the mistake he or she is now suffering, what can such person do to make money, and please note that the person is old.
What kind of job can that person do to make money so as to reduce the suffering.
What someone can do after retirement depends on individual and where their passion lies. In my opinion, the most important thing is venture into business where they have interest. You could be a consultant, go into farming and lots more

If someone wants to earn even after retirement then they can do many kind of jobs. It can either be online or offline. They can run a reselling business or start a online store or start trading or even can earn on freelancing forum if not all of them then can invest in real estate.

The perfect job a pensioneer can do is just something similar to the job he or she was trained and employed to do when he or she was actively employed. With this, such pensioneer mostly don't find much difficulties in performing such job according his or her strength.

It is important to always plan ahead for the future. However, in such case that planning hasn't been made yet till old age, part of the pension can be invested to make passive income, because going into a business at old age can be very strenuous

at least you should have specified a specific agenda you are actually concentrating on with this we might be able to give you a reasonable advice based on the gender of an individual because that some business that is only profitable for women and not the other way around

I think when you retire you can do any business because you have so much money that we can do whatever we want.You can build a shop, you can build a hotel, you can build a dairy farm, you can build anything, you can do any business.The business of Jeddah Medical Store is running most of the time nowadays. It has neither the last nor the loan.

I will suggest you to start a small business like a small shop of any type of product items that is their basic need of people around area this business is also profitable if you invest a letter great amount of money people are nowadays in search of a small shops if it is good and quality products are available there and old person can easily join his job as a part time and he can hire employees as well to look after.

It is wise to plan for retirement term if one is a civil servant because when retired nothing like pay cheque any more, thus the reason for proper planning ahead. One can do the following when approaching retirement,
*invest on trusted institution and cryptocurrency
*Start personal business.

There are various jobs one could actually do after retirement and it should be a job that is not too tedious or hazardous, because of the health implication it might have to retires. But I always recommend agricultural based businesses to people when they have retired.

The best post-retirement jobs. Substitute teacher. Average national salary: $10.59 per hour. Shop. Average national salary: $11.91 per hour. Worker of resort. Average national salary: 12,03 dollars per hour. Sitter for cat. Average national salary: 12,44 dollars per hour. Staff for activities. Janitor. Concierge. Hey. Driver. Preparer of taxes.

Many job are here for a men to do after retairement like as a cash receiver on any small or big shop, waiter in a hotel and any type of job like that, but for an old man is good to start her own small shop and selling like grocery store, clothes shop its better other then doing a job.

I believe you can do any job after retirement, but on my own suggestion it is better for you to do a part-time work after retirements this is because you're not strong enough to do full-time work and you need enough time to rest because you are already a little bit too old

I gave up working and started my own landscaped garden designing and execution business It was my hobby. When hobby turns into business it is like "All this and heaven too" kind of feeling

Once thee old retiree have money to start up a business,I think the retiree have no problem then. Example of what he or she could start doing and be making money from it,is to find a small place or space and start a car wash business and employ a hand to be doing that,he or she will be making money by doing such.

If the person is female, she can open a drinks store where you can sell in wholesale and retail, the drinks are highly consumed by lots of peopl and very profitable, also one can establish a medium grocery store to cater for people's everyday needs. Wish you the best.

You can do the same kind of work that you were doing while being employed. For example, if you retired from teaching, you can continue teaching, if you retired as an accountant, you can continue to work as an accountant after you retire. You will have to find new employer though.

I'll say business. Business is a very good thing to run after retirement once you have enough capital to start up to your taste then you are good to go. You can venture into a business that will not require too much stress just a little cause if age and health factors

I'll say business. Business is a very good thing to run after retirement once you have enough capital to start up to your taste then you are good to go. You can venture into a business that will not require too much stress just a little cause if age and health factors
yes you are right business is good work after retirement because you need to spend your time and when you will be busy with your business and you will make money then it will good time spend for you

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds