Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What job can someone do after retirement.

There are many things that can be done with less effort. Running a fruit or vegetable shop. Can also be noticed in general store or real estate. There are many more at work. But obviously an old man can't move, so there are short things to do

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the best thing is to gather some capital and start a small business of his own instead of searching for job at his old age, looking for a job is not the right option for him

There are a lot of jobs that one can still seek for after retirement but it all depends on the persona mental health and some other health factors to ascertain if the person can still do the job properly compared to when younger.

Driver. Do you like to drive? Event Staff.Hotel Concierge.Caretaker/House Sitter.Pet Sitter,Retai, if they are not too old food business is also very lucrative. A counselor too can work just fine
After retirement you can do any business, part-time job for extra money and many others businesses which you can do after retirement. I also do a job of online working after retirement. I also suggest you to do any job after his retirement.

Consultant / Freelancer One of the best ways to make extra money on your schedule is to work on your own. ...

Driver Do you like to drive ...

Event staff ...

Hotel Porter ...

Supervisor / House Setter. ...

Pets ...

Retail. ...

Alternate teachers or assistants.

Caretaking and house sitting are great ways to travel without all the expenses. If you’re part of a couple, you may both be able to get hired. Many caretaker jobs offer positions for both. You can find short term or long term options, and, if you’re very flexible, you could use work as a house sitter as a way to see the world.

It sounds funny but I think you should start a small business of your own. You don't need to start looking for a job at that age. Just pick up the simplest idea that you've got and I believe you'll prosper because you have the experiences already.

the lot of business you can actually do after retirement but sometimes a lot of people who retired from government who always like to do their own personal business by buying and selling of goods and service or they're going to covering of supermarket or other stores in their locality.

Here here in my country when you retired in a particular field that doesn't mean you have retired forever, so many retired workers involved themselves into agricultural business, some move head as a security personnel, but all depends on how they are physically fit.

I w
If someone makes the mistake of not planning for retirement and because of the mistake he or she is now suffering, what can such person do to make money, and please note that the person is old.
What kind of job can that person do to make money so as to reduce the suffering.
I think i want to make my own shop after retirement it is easy take and more profitable then do another job it is also a relaxing business and you go or not go, nobody force you go at shop it is also a good thing.

Before you retire you have to think of what to do after retirement, Starting up a business will be the best idea, or investing in other people's trusted business that you will earn from
[automerge]1613113318[/automerge]
Before you retire you have to think of what to do after retirement, Starting up a business will be the best idea, or investing in other people's trusted business that you will earn from

Take a look at these good retirement jobs so you can have an option.
Consultant / Freelancer One of the best ways to earn extra money on your schedule is to work for yourself.
Driver Do you like to drive
Event staff
Hotel porter
Supervisor / House Setter.
Pet Setter.
Retail.

The best business to do after retirement is buying and selling especially food materials. I would involved myself in selling fruit of different type. Apart of being medicinal it also product that are selling fast. In fact I have it mind to begins practising the business before retirement so I can master the rudiments if the business before starting. I also have interest to borrow money from bank to augment the one I have saved from my salary before retirement.

However, you can work full time after retirement and collect the pension if it is with another employer. ... But after reaching full retirement age, there is no such limit on income. If you expect to work after retirement, it may also help you to consider pension payment options.

There are so many businesses you can do after retirement. Make sure it is something that you find relaxing because as you are aging, you don't need to engage in something stressful. Remember the idea of doing something during retirement is not for money per se, but to keep the mind and body going.

Best job after retirement is farming and also trading but in most cases it depends upon suitable conditions according to that regional sales. If that is populated for such business have different qualities then unpopulated areas. It depends upon required conditions.

Working after retirement is a product of what plans you have for your life. For some, it is the time to raise proteges and for some it is the time to expand the business network and whilst for others it is a time to be with the family. But as an advice it is life so there is no one single way to achieve what you want thus you could use one of the highlighted ways or a blend of ways.

If someone makes the mistake of not planning for retirement and because of the mistake he or she is now suffering, what can such person do to make money, and please note that the person is old.
What kind of job can that person do to make money so as to reduce the suffering.
Saving enough money while being in active service is the best thing an employee can do so that when he retires, he will be able to have something to bank on and not be looking everywhere for employment where there is none. It is good to prepare

I don't know whether the person is familiar with online business I would have suggest an online business but if he is not then offline business will do.food stuff selling business is a fast selling business.what he needs to do is get a good location where there is much population and set up there.

Retirement after active service sometimes can either be demanding or boring so it important you choose a fun way and also one that doesn't strain your health. My best option is to start a consultation firm. If you retired as a health practitioner you can open a small place where you see patients based on your area of expertise. You can also open a small shop in your locality where you sell on demand goods.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds