Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your preference for a job being a private business or working under a company?

Matan_z

Loyal member
Credits
I think I personally rather working under a company so then it is less risky, and I also get paid when I'm taking days off and sick days which is good, so then you don't lose the money you deserve, unlike in a private business when everyday you are not working is a loss of money. But what about you what is your personal preference?

Advertisement Placeholder
Sincerely, I dont really like working for someone I enjoy building or owning my business and working to push it into success than the regular 9 to 5 schedule that most companies would want you to work daily.

There are some companies that will pay you better than what you will make from your personal business. If such happens, I think that the pay is what will be the yardstick in choosing.

I think I personally rather working under a company so then it is less risky, and I also get paid when I'm taking days off and sick days which is good, so then you don't lose the money you deserve, unlike in a private business when everyday you are not working is a loss of money. But what about you what is your personal preference?
The reason why you may be interested to work under a company is because you might be afraid of business failure.. in most cases , it is always better to take risks and start up your own business because that is much more profitable than working for anyone...

For me to choose between a private business and working under a company depends on how much I will being earning and the private business also depends, it could be a female business or male business.

I prefer a private business or a small business. Not sure if that is one in the same thing or not. Where I work now is on the smaller side and it is owned by the man who started it.

If it is to choose between working under a company or private business in my country, I better go and work under a company at least there earnings and working Will be more easier than the private.

Between private and working under a public company I will choose working on the public company so that anytime I'm away for any engagement, it will not affect the pay but for private owned company an excuse for a day off can effects how much you are likely to earn

For me I don't like working for anybody I like to start up my own business on my own without working for someone, so that I can have much time for myself in order to do things that I really want to do.
There are some companies that will pay you better than what you will make from youri personal business. If such happens, I think that the pay is what will be the yardstick in choosing.
If actually the company will pay me good money I can work because without paying me good money I not work, for me I like to have my own business where can be making some money for myself.

Between private and working under a public company I will choose working on the public company so that anytime I'm away for any engagement, it will not affect the pay but for private owned company an excuse for a day off can effects how much you are likely to earn
Those are the benefits. People who are working for most private business organisation are just doing it for the meantime and not really something they consider for long-term purposes.. I do not like working for private organisation for any reason.

I prefer a personal business because no one will punish me or force me to work anytime I do not want to. Working under a company is good if they're paying you good amount of money but running a personal business have the chance to make you rich.

I prefer a personal business because no one will punish me or force me to work anytime I do not want to. Working under a company is good if they're paying you good amount of money but running a personal business have the chance to make you rich.
Apart from the prospect of profit making, having your own business is preferable because it gives room for expression of ideas and for expansion of the business.

For me if actually I see a good company that will pay very well I will prefer working there instead of going into business, because I really want to work where I can be seeing enough money, because this days business is not moving like before.

Apart from the prospect of profit making, having your own business is preferable because it gives room for expression of ideas and for expansion of the business.
Probably, profit-making is not the only reason people venture into businesses. if you have your own business you will learn a lot of things and the long run you can even start making passive income from that your business.

I will always prefer freelancing and working for myself because I love to be my own boss. I tend to hate working for a company, as I have endured much pain.

I think what is good for one man might be completely different for someone else,the issue of work is actually a preference,because some persons actually perform much better when they are under the emploment of an organisation compared to when they are on their own.

I think what is good for one man might be completely different for someone else,the issue of work is actually a preference,because some persons actually perform much better when they are under the emploment of an organisation compared to when they are on their own.

Yes, there are so many people who are working as an engineer and I simply do not like engineering at all. I prefer conducting business and working as a freelancer.

If the private company you're working with is constantly deducting or not paying you for days when you're not around or sick, then there's a big problem and you had to leave there fast. It shows they're only interested in slaving you.

I prefer working under company than working for private. There are a lot principles that you must keep to if you want to work for private. Also, as you stated, private don't pay their workers for the work they miss.

Last edited:
I will always prefer freelancing and working for myself because I love to be my own boss. I tend to hate working for a company, as I have endured much pain.
same issue with me I will also prefer to operate my own business its more beneficial because I will have time to look and discharge others function like domestic work.

I also think that people will see you as a well plan and knowledgeable fellow

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds