Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your preference for a job being a private business or working under a company?

same issue with me I will also prefer to operate my own business its more beneficial because I will have time to look and discharge others function like domestic work.

I also think that people will see you as a well plan and knowledgeable fellow

The main problem is that I cannot work under the directions of an employer who tends to act like a dictator. When you start freelancing, you are independent and you can choose when to work.

Advertisement Placeholder
When I have an option between choosing to work on a private business or working under an company, I will prefer to choose working under a company than working with a private business.

i would prefer working for a company rather than a private entity because of the risk factor that is involved working for a private firm and also the rewards in a private firm are usually limited than a company.

i would prefer working for a company rather than a private entity because of the risk factor that is involved working for a private firm and also the rewards in a private firm are usually limited than a company.
So many people will prefer working under a company . In a standard government there is likely to be opportunity for people to still get pension even after retirement but in most African countries this opportunities are not made.

Especially as a person who is just starting, I am going to be much more happy if I am going to get a job with your company so that I can connect with people and also learn a lot under the job.

Choosing between working in a private sector or a company sector to me I prefer working in the company sector because they are well organised not too much stress in working in a company like working in a private sector where you will be over controlled.

Choosing between working in a private sector or a company sector to me I prefer working in the company sector because they are well organised not too much stress in working in a company like working in a private sector where you will be over controlled.
A company can also be a private busineses. It depends on the setup of the business. I need to know the one that is more organised and will have the opportunity to let you grow.

A company can also be a private busineses. It depends on the setup of the business. I need to know the one that is more organised and will have the opportunity to let you grow.
It is an established fact that companies could be a private establishment, because we have throngs of companies that are private around the vicinity.

Working for a private company normally pay less and you are not entitled to some other benefits as a worker , but working for a public companies gives you many opportunities, for example leave allowance and retirement benefits.

It is an established fact that companies could be a private establishment, because we have throngs of companies that are private around the vicinity.
Yeah, many of the companies have seen a private companies. what really matters when you want to work in any of them is the one that will let you grow and make reasonable money to meet your needs.

Yeah, many of the companies have seen a private companies. what really matters when you want to work in any of them is the one that will let you grow and make reasonable money to meet your needs.
Most of the private companies does not pay very well. They pay stipend. very few private conglomerate pay reasonable amount. The government jobs are not readily available but you can only find jobs in private companies very easily.

Most of the private companies does not pay very well. They pay stipend. very few private conglomerate pay reasonable amount. The government jobs are not readily available but you can only find jobs in private companies very easily.
That's true, the government jobs pays very good amount of money and that is the reason why it is not readily available. In private companies you can get jobs almost all the time.

Business groups that are owned by the government are not created with the aim of making profit and that is why I do not like work for them because you are not going to learn.

Well between working in a private business or company I will prefer to work in a company though there are private company but a government company will be better than private companies.

I prefer working under company than working for private. There are a lot principles that you must keep to if you want to work for private. Also, as you stated, private don't pay their workers for the work they miss.
Company could have some difficult moments so delay the payment of salary or be in good situation so increase salary for hardworking people as simple as that. Some employees decide to leave company when there is delay in salary and search elsewhere so company could lose good elements.

Well between working in a private business or company I will prefer to work in a company though there are private company but a government company will be better than private companies.
In my country working in the government institution comes with a lot of juicy offers because you would have access to check mortgage loans and with easy repayments.

In my country working in the government institution comes with a lot of juicy offers because you would have access to check mortgage loans and with easy repayments.
That is why I prefer a government work than the private. Being a top government worker, you will have access and have the privilege to some many things that in the private sector you will not.

My father was working under the federal government while I was working for a private organisation and the difference I that my father has access to many bonus and allowance while I dont .

My father was working under the federal government while I was working for a private organisation and the difference I that my father has access to many bonus and allowance while I dont .
Federal government job is a hundred percent better than private jobs. I think it is one of the major reason why people try as much as possible to get Federal government jobs in this part of the world.

Well woking as a private company or business or working with someone, personally I think all are good by me even though we all have choices and the needs we want to achieved. I will love to be self or private.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds