Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your preference for a job being a private business or working under a company?

Well woking as a private company or business or working with someone, personally I think all are good by me even though we all have choices and the needs we want to achieved. I will love to be self or private.
So many people will always be interested to start their own private business organisation becomes is comes with so many advantage , which one is definitely the convenience that comes with it.

Advertisement Placeholder
We makes choices based on what we know but both private business and working with company are good just that been your boss gives you some sense of freedom and financially independent.

We makes choices based on what we know but both private business and working with company are good just that been your boss gives you some sense of freedom and financially independent.
Business is definitely the one I would like and my own personal business is what I will choose. That's the best most especially the freedoms that comes with it.

I think I personally rather working under a company so then it is less risky, and I also get paid when I'm taking days off and sick days which is good, so then you don't lose the money you deserve, unlike in a private business when everyday you are not working is a loss of money. But what about you what is your personal preference?
I enjoy running my own business since no one can make me work when I don't want to or penalize me for it. Starting your own business and ensuring it is well established has the potential to make you wealthy

I enjoy running my own business since no one can make me work when I don't want to or penalize me for it. Starting your own business and ensuring it is well established has the potential to make you wealthy
I completely agree with you, the truth is job hardly makes one to be financially free and the tendency of attaining wealth via that route is quite slim. It is easier with well established business.

Probably, profit-making is not the only reason people venture into businesses. if you have your own business you will learn a lot of things and the long run you can even start making passive income from that your business.

I think that there are so many companies that also work for other companies, but in that case such kind of firms are not technically "employed" by the other company,.

I think that there are so many companies that also work for other companies, but in that case such kind of firms are not technically "employed" by the other company,.
In the case of a company working for a company I believe the most of it is for the both of them to make profit. But can you state examples of such companies.

In the case of a company working for a company I believe the most of it is for the both of them to make profit. But can you state examples of such companies.

Yes, there are some companies that work for other companies. For example, certain construction companies could work for other companies and create (construct) offices for them.

I completely agree with you, the truth is job hardly makes one to be financially free and the tendency of attaining wealth via that route is quite slim. It is easier with well established business.
The biggest concern is that I am unable to perform under the supervision of an employer who always expects you to perform tasks without any input from your side . When you establish your own start-up , you are self - reliant and have the ability to select the hours you work.

I would prefer having my private business because the chances of growing is very high and can help me realize my goal of financial Independence. It is not going to be easy though.

same issue with me I will also prefer to operate my own business its more beneficial because I will have time to look and discharge others function like domestic work.

I also think that people will see you as a well plan and knowledgeable fellow
Yes, setting up one business is the best thing. There are no many great feeling than feeling of working at your company. You get to work at anytime you like and close when you like. If I don't have my on business, I would choose working for company ahead of private.

I would prefer having my private business because the chances of growing is very high and can help me realize my goal of financial Independence. It is not going to be easy though.
It is definitely not easy to venture into a new business, but I believe when adequate work and consistency is in place it would definitely be a goal translated into reality.

It is definitely not easy to venture into a new business, but I believe when adequate work and consistency is in place it would definitely be a goal translated into reality.
You are right, it is not impossible even though it is going to be very had at the start and it would require alot in order to attain to the level I envisioned .
Thanks this wonderful reply

You are right, it is not impossible even though it is going to be very had at the start and it would require alot in order to attain to the level I envisioned .
Thanks this wonderful reply
Yeah, the end result is what greatly matters and it is not going to be attained by just giving up in the face of difficulties but rather if one persists, it would definitely translate into reality.

I'll actually be happy in any of these places but of course having a personal business and running it as a private firm when it is stable is more profitable and even better convenient.

If you have a private business, you can do whatever you want because the business is yours but a company is something that brings a lot of people together.

From my observation i have come to discover that the issue of setting up your own outfit and working for someon is something that most persons would have their own prefrence for,some persons do well under someone while some will excell while they are independent.

Most people like me don't really like to work under someone, I prefer to be self employed than to be working under someone not even the government.

Ut depends on the money involved , for example now let's say I have my own small business and I making just $35 every month but a company is offering me $750 per month working for them , I will prefer working form the company and use the money to boost my business .

It depends. If the company is a big one and if it pays well,then i would prefer it to doing a private business. If the company is small and it's one that would stress me, then i would rather do a private business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds