Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your preference for a job being a private business or working under a company?

I don't have any problem if the business is private or government . Most importantly it depends on what I am willing to get at the end. That's the main point of consideration. Just that over here private workers do not get pension after retirement.

Advertisement Placeholder
private business and working under a company depends on how much I will being earning and the private business also depends, it could be a female business or male business.
private business and working under a company depends on how much I will being earning and the private business also depends, it could be a female business or male business.

You might be interested in working for a firm because you're concerned about your business failing, but in most circumstances, it's better to take a chance and launch your own venture since doing so is considerably more lucrative than getting a job.

Sincerely, I prefer establishing or owning my business and trying to make it successful to the typical 9 to 5 schedule that most employers would want you to work every day.

Those are the benefits. Individuals who are working for most private commerce association are fair doing it for the interim and not truly something they consider for long-term purposes.. I don't like working for private association for any reason.

My long term goal and aim in life is to work for a governmental organisation so that i will be able to get retirement benefits and gratuity by the time i retires from active duty .

It actually depends because there are some salary that employees do get that are more than what a business man could get but the truth is that I would have a side business if I were to be an employee.

I love private jobs with passion and that is what I'll be trying to do. I'll personally wants to establish my own personal business , it is much more profitable than working for any company.

I think I personally rather working under a company so then it is less risky, and I also get paid when I'm taking days off and sick days which is good, so then you don't lose the money you deserve, unlike in a private business when everyday you are not working is a loss of money. But what about you what is your personal preference?
My preference is to have an independent business because working under a company have much more problems than having your own business and if your business became successful then you can take some days off.

I think I personally rather working under a company so then it is less risky, and I also get paid when I'm taking days off and sick days which is good, so then you don't lose the money you deserve, unlike in a private business when everyday you are not working is a loss of money. But what about you what is your personal preference?
It is true my brother but let us look at it in this side, what about when you work for 15 years and you said should go home, definitely will look for another job or start your your own business.
it's better to look for your own business from now so that at the end of the day you will not lose tremendously.

There are some companies that will pay you better than what you will make from your personal business. If such happens, I think that the pay is what will be the yardstick in choosing.
This currently one of my dilemmas as I have started a side business but the money my company pays me is a lot bigger than what I make coupled with the job security I get from my place of work.

I prefer to work under the public because it belongs to the government and anything that belongs to the government is not very stressful and they will pay you very well

I love private jobs with passion and that is what I'll be trying to do. I'll personally wants to establish my own personal business , it is much more profitable than working for any company.
I don't just love a private job, but I prefer having my own personal business that I can be the owner and people will be working under my command or else I prefer working under a government institution.

Private can be good, but prefer it when there aren't that many coworkers. A private company might have more leeway to try different things though too.

We are different though but I feel like working for someone would scuttle my ambition in life. How would I be working for someone from 9-5 and the person pays me whatever he likes to pay me.

I am self employed individual,. I not only offer services to clients but also have my own small businesses. I have no desire to work for a company while being in the payroll.

We are different though but I feel like working for someone would scuttle my ambition in life. How would I be working for someone from 9-5 and the person pays me whatever he likes to pay me.
I have my own personal business that I am running and I am also working for an organisation using the salary to keep my business going just until the business can stand on its own .

I don't have any problem if the business is private or government . Most importantly it depends on what I am willing to get at the end. That's the main point of consideration. Just that over here private workers do not get pension after retirement.

There are many people who may have many different kinds of preferences. I prefer to work as a freelancer. This is because being a freelancer is something that I always preferred.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds