Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your monthly income budget during your time working online

At least I think if I should be able to be earning ad low as $50 monthly would be a great deal of me working online,but is not possible for me because I feel so lazy at time to work online tho.
We all know that online job is not a consistent one, you don't get paid all the time. Sometimes you experience some difficulties with payment. No matter what, some of us here aim higher reward during their time working steady online. So, if I'm to ask you, what is your monthly income budget, you're expecting to earn from all online work you've been doing??

Advertisement Placeholder
At least I think if I should be able to be earning ad low as $50 monthly would be a great deal of me working online,but is not possible for me because I feel so lazy at time to work online tho.
Haha! Be active mate, earning that much is not very hard if you can input some time here. Daily 4-5 hours will be enough for that much earning I guess.

Lol, laziness can't earn you such. If you want to earn big online, you need to be dedicated to earning it. I understand that the body feels dizzy at times cos of accumulated stress, and we need rest it too.

Lol, laziness can't earn you such. If you want to earn big online, you need to be dedicated to earning it. I understand that the body feels dizzy at times cos of accumulated stress, and we need rest it too.
We know laziness cannot earn money for you online, you need to work very much in order to make you payment count online,we all know the body need rest and to recharge for the following day,

I have been working online for a long time and instill work online till now because I am actually based online for what i do for a living. I try as much to meet up with my monthly earning target online and I think I am getting closer to it every month
Consistency is the key and with time, you will see yourself making a lot of money if you don't give up. One needs to learn new tips everyday to stay updated.

We know laziness cannot earn money for you online, you need to work very much in order to make you payment count online,we all know the body need rest and to recharge for the following day,
Yes, the body needs rest, at least six hours of rest is needed. You know we can't use all the remaining hours for rest, we need to be determined to work hard and earn money.

It is not really that easy working online to earn real cash. It is a task that takes great pain and determination to make it happen. It you can start achieving this amount monthly for a start, you will see that you get to improve with time

Currently, I cannot spare more than 2 hours per day working online. I am trying to make $1-$2 per day by working 2 hours in a day. I am student and I cannot spend a lot of time.

Currently, I cannot spare more than 2 hours per day working online. I am trying to make $1-$2 per day by working 2 hours in a day. I am student and I cannot spend a lot of time.
For a student it is important to focus on study more. Earning online is good, but you will also need to make a balance between study and earning.

For a student it is important to focus on study more. Earning online is good, but you will also need to make a balance between study and earning.
Normally student working online should focus on his/her study and starts working online whenever they have free time to work because studying is the primary assignment, while working online is secondary assignment.

There is no fixed expectation or income as such since online earning is based on various factors. There are days when you get enough work and there is a time when nothing seems to be working for you. I am going through the same lean patch of time when there is nothing much left for me. I can only give you a rough idea that I have earned up to $30-40 a day for months in a row and then there was a time it was hard to earn $3-4. Incidentally, I have nothing much to do so I am in the range of $3-4 a day. I hope I will find something worth my time since there is nothing much offline too.

Normally student working online should focus on his/her study and starts working online whenever they have free time to work because studying is the primary assignment, while working online is secondary assignment.
Yes. There should be a balance between both. Earning alone is not at all advisable. Since as a student, he has all his future ahead. Giving more thrust to earning than learning will effect the career progression of that chap.

my earnings depend mostly on my efforts and if there is something to do online (sometimes there are more tasks than usual which means more earnings)

There is no fixed expectation or income as such since online earning is based on various factors. There are days when you get enough work and there is a time when nothing seems to be working for you. I am going through the same lean patch of time when there is nothing much left for me. I can only give you a rough idea that I have earned up to $30-40 a day for months in a row and then there was a time it was hard to earn $3-4. Incidentally, I have nothing much to do so I am in the range of $3-4 a day. I hope I will find something worth my time since there is nothing much offline too.
Gee, you have been earning big money with the daily figure you posted. I admire and envy your earnings that I hope someday I could earn that much. For me, I am lucky to earn $1 in a day although that is only for about 2 to 3 hours of leisurely work in the internet. Sometimes a longer time but for a higher earnings.

Earning online isn't static in better paying site, you'll find out that the earnings fluctuates alot. That's why i can't give accurate of whst i make monthly, maybe around $20-$25.

Working online has not been easy and most sites don't actually pays and we just earned peanut , so i always target at least $5 weekly and $20 in a moth but most times I get less.
This is a very reasonable online earning budget and I think that it is quite achievable because I do earn more than this on a weekly basis.
[automerge]1623931244[/automerge]
This is actually the time frame that I used spend online to work and earn money so at least I do make a $1 everyday but I am planning to increase my online budget earning everyday.

Last edited:
We all know that online job is not a consistent one, you don't get paid all the time. Sometimes you experience some difficulties with payment. No matter what, some of us here aim higher reward during their time working steady online. So, if I'm to ask you, what is your monthly income budget, you're expecting to earn from all online work you've been doing??
My budget before this crypto market crash was to be making close to $100 -$150 but since the market as been bearish, that budget as been put aside

My budget before this crypto market crash was to be making close to $100 -$150 but since the market as been bearish, that budget as been put aside
Everyone set a budget line to earn as the market value keeps surging high. But since the bearish run have taken over, people have dropped such budget, hoping things move up.

Online work might be time consuming many at times that you have to give your whole time to it and at the end, you won't get to meet with the target. I don't specify the amount I.should be making

And if you don't give your time to it, surely you'll earn very minimal amount of money. That's why you need to work hard to earn better and have reasonable percentage of budget annually.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds