Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your business plan centered on?

Mostee501

Captain Junkie
Credits
We all know that to be very successful in any business, we need a business plan that the business can operate using it. My focused points are location of the business and what the people in that environment needs or wants most.

Advertisement Placeholder
Mine is focused on competition, I'm in a business that is highly saturated so my business plan is focused on grabbing a large part of market share. Which I'm doing

I operate online business, therefore, business location does not apply to me. I work in English language therefore, I try to look for customers in English speaking world.

I operate online business, therefore, business location does not apply to me. I work in English language therefore, I try to look for customers in English speaking world.
What if you get a Spanish client who doesn't speak English. And he offers you a lifetime forum job worth $800 every month. Are you going to reject that, because the man isn't an English speaking client??

I don't speak Spanish and if the client does not speak English how do I communicate with him to finalize the deal? I have worked with a lot of non English clients but they ca at least tell me English what needs to be done.

I do not have any plans for business. I want to work in a organization and build my experience. I might choose a bank

There are alot of focus when it comes to business take for instance some one in Nigeria then you have to first of all consider the government policies is it effective for your business, the location of the business matter alot either in urban or rural area based on were your market can run smoothly.

We all know that to be very successful in any business, we need a business plan that the business can operate using it. My focused points are location of the business and what the people in that environment needs or wants most.
Before starting a business , we need a business plan that we can follow to make the business successful, my business plan is to start with the little I have and start increasing from there.

Before starting a business , we need a business plan that we can follow to make the business successful, my business plan is to start with the little I have and start increasing from there.
You are absolutely right that if you do any business without a plan, then you can take a loss in it. Because you start any business, you have complete knowledge about this business There should also be a good plan to run this business If you follow some rules in business, you will succeed in your business very soon.

If you want to start a business, you either need to have proper knowledge and skills surrounding the business, or have the capacity to set up a team that is knowledgeable about the business

When I write a business plan the salient points that I focus on are the suppliers, the prospective market base, and also the competitors. It is not easy to write a business plan if you do not make a research because the plan would be generic. Cases always differ for each industry so the business plan should always be directly relevant to the business in mind.

My business plan is centered on the knowledge on how my competitors make many customers and how I can also break even in my investments in a short time as possible.

That's a very good business plan you have here because this way,you don't have to source for loans as capital, instead you gradually generate your capital yourself.

It is good to have a good business plan as it helps to run the daily business activities. My business plan is centered on the types of products and qualities that I sell to my customers and also the competition in other businesses that offers the same products.

Seriously my business plans usually focus on the government policies of the state in which you make your Investment because the kind of policies made by government will definitely may affect your business positively or negatively so I mostly consider it policies in starting my business.

I want a business that will have impact on everybody and will be the talk of the nation. Actually, I am planning of new ideas that no one has never thought before or never realized before.

Mine in education. Latin America is a geographical area lacking of educational tools and awareness in this area, so I hope mi micro business could make some difference, even a bit of little difference. Reaching students here and there by online teaching methods, pointing on educational media, arts and crafts. On the point of view of the earnings, my plan is mostly centered to build up the conditions for a future pension, avoiding the informal job as much as possible.

My business plan is centered on getting people to know much about my product and that's why I situated my business in a student environment because I deals with baking.

My business plan is centred on the distribution of palm oil products to retailers who will finally sell them to the general public. I have made a very good business plan and the only thing that I am waiting for is capital to start the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds