Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

✔️ Resolved What is the "XenForo license status" on my account settings?

Mike30

Renowned member
Bronze Member
Credits
Sorry for the question, I have been out of forums for long time.

What does

XenForo license status means in my account settings?

I thought that was only for this forum admins.​

But what really confuses me is the description bellow. Could you explain better? Thanks...
" This site restricts access to certain products or features to those that hold a valid XenForo license. To verify your licensed status, please enter the license validation token for a XenForo license you hold. You can find this in your XenForo customer area."

Hey Mike,

If you possess a forum that utilizes the Xenforo Platform, you have the ability to update your Xenforo License status.

By inputting your license number and relevant details, a member's tag graphic will appear beneath your username. As a reference, you can view the tag under my own username. This tag serves to indicate to others that you are a registered user of the Xenforo Platform.

Hope this helps answer your question :D

Hey Mike,

If you possess a forum that utilizes the Xenforo Platform, you have the ability to update your Xenforo License status.

By inputting your license number and relevant details, a member's tag graphic will appear beneath your username. As a reference, you can view the tag under my own username. This tag serves to indicate to others that you are a registered user of the Xenforo Platform.

Hope this helps answer your question :D
I got it! Thank you for the answer,but what about the description: "This site restricts access to certain products or features to those that hold a valid XenForo license."
Shouldn't it say the opposite?

I got it! Thank you for the answer,but what about the description: "This site restricts access to certain products or features to those that hold a valid XenForo license."
Shouldn't it say the opposite?
I think the wording of that is perhaps a little poor. I read it as it restricts access to ONLY those that hold a valid Xenforo license, but the omission of that word does make the statement a bit ambiguous. I'll look at seeing what we can do to update that phrasing :)

I think the wording of that is perhaps a little poor. I read it as it restricts access to ONLY those that hold a valid Xenforo license, but the omission of that word does make the statement a bit ambiguous. I'll look at seeing what we can do to update that phrasing :)
Thanks @Mills for clearing that up ahha :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest