Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the worst investment decision you've ever made?

Frank

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to making investment decisions, one can get lucky or unlucky at it. I always believed that making the right decision is key in everything. Have you made a bad investment decision? How did you recover?

Advertisement Placeholder
it was 4 years ago, once I was beginner, I trusted the HYIP sites and deposited 150$ on a website, I could only withdraw 20$ and then the website was down after a week.
It was a really sad moment for me but also it taught me a lesson that I will never invest in the HYIP sites again.

Actually my terrible form of investment was the one I made online and it was a disaster. I investment almost half of my offline business savings into cryptocurrency and it couldn't work out.

The worst investment decision I ever made is borrow loan to invest in business I don't know much about. Of the true, I have basic knowledge about the business. It's not advisable to borrow money to do a business you're not 100 percent of sure of making profit. I end up losing the money I invested in the business, so I have to work day and night, jumping from one site to another before I could pay the money.

My worst investment was investing in not one, but multiple multilevel marketing companies. These things have a way of drawing you in even if you fail the first time.
Thankfully, it's also the reason I got to learn so much about business and finances.

I have never invested in anything yet, but I've heard that many people have lost their money on different online platforms because they turned out to be scams. That's why I'm very cautious about it.

The worst investment I have ever made is investing in newly listed cryptocurrencies. I made the mistake last year and lost over $400. Even though, I have gotten over it but I probably learnt my lessons.

I have not taken any legal action for any confidential information been leaked before, but it can happen mostly when hackers hack a site or when a former employee leak the information.

it was 4 years ago, once I was beginner, I trusted the HYIP sites and deposited 150$ on a website, I could only withdraw 20$ and then the website was down after a week.
It was a really sad moment for me but also it taught me a lesson that I will never invest in the HYIP sites again.

HYIP sites are a really big scam. Even I have also lost $28 in the year 2020. The amount of $28 is not at all a really big amount. However, I have also discovered that there are so many people who lose thousands of dollars in HYIP sites.

HYIP sites are a really big scam. Even I have also lost $28 in the year 2020. The amount of $28 is not at all a really big amount. However, I have also discovered that there are so many people who lose thousands of dollars in HYIP sites.
in my first days, I claimed 40$ from the HYIP sites and this amount of money made me hungry to keep investing and working until I got a K.0 by losing 130$ in just 3 days haha.

The worst investment I experienced was when I invested on a business I did not much research about and later discovered it was a scam. It was really a traumatic experience, but I've recovered from it a long time ago.

The worst investment decision that I have made in Spain testing on a Ponzi scheme beard it is very obvious that the internet is flooded with so many Ponzi schemes , and I fell into the trap of one and I lost a lot of money.

I could remember late last year when i was approach about an investment into gold and it was really an online scheme,i invested my money with the hope that it was really a legit business,only for the scheme to pack up after few payment.

I could remember late last year when i was approach about an investment into gold and it was really an online scheme,i invested my money with the hope that it was really a legit business,only for the scheme to pack up after few payment.
Lol, it is important you try as much as possible to avoid those kind of platforms. The only thing they will do is to run away with your money after a few days. I also invested in a similar platform recently.

Lol, it is important you try as much as possible to avoid those kind of platforms. The only thing they will do is to run away with your money after a few days. I also invested in a similar platform recently.
The worst thing about the whole issue is that tha was all the money i have,i even sold osme of my asset to invest in it,thiugh it was looking real but on the long run the whole thing has to crash,it really drain me.

The worst thing about the whole issue is that tha was all the money i have,i even sold osme of my asset to invest in it,thiugh it was looking real but on the long run the whole thing has to crash,it really drain me.
I hope you have learnt your lessons. Sometimes we need bitter lessons in order to learn some certain things on the internet. it is better for you to venture into a tangible business than to do investments online.

I think the worst decision that I have ever made investment-wise is investing in Luna. I lost a total of $300 when they made a mistake and the market just came crashing.

I have a lot of terrible investment decisions to choose from, but I'm going to go with the one that's cost me the most money: my foray into the world of self-publishing.

I had this idea for a book, and I really wanted to write it. But I didn't want just anyone writing it—I wanted all the proceeds from selling it to go to a charity that helps children in need. So I decided that if I wrote this book, I'd sell it at cost (or even give it away for free) and use the profits to help kids who were less fortunate than me.

But then things started getting complicated. For one thing, I realized that if no one bought my book, then no one would be able to read it and learn about this charity organization! And if people didn't know about them and their work, how could they possibly support them? So maybe people should buy my book even though they don't have much money—after all, they can afford $1 or $5 or even $10 at least once in their lives, right?

The worst investment decision that I have made in Spain testing on a Ponzi scheme beard it is very obvious that the internet is flooded with so many Ponzi schemes , and I fell into the trap of one and I lost a lot of money.

I think that when it comes to investing in any kind of system, we must always be sure that it is not a pyramid scheme. Recently, many people have been scammed by Juicy Fields.

Actually the worst investment decision making I have ever made in investment, is to invest on cryptocurrency at the first time when I heard about it without acquiring any knowledge to know the up and downs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds