Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the most important social media for business awareness?

I am also supporting the use of facebook as the most important social media platform support for business purpose because its easier to reach your audience and customers through Facebook.
I am also supporting the use of facebook as the most important social media platform support for business purpose because its easier to reach your audience and customers through Facebook.

Advertisement Placeholder
Awareness is definitely the most important type of digital marketing objective because without awareness people will not even know about your business not to even talk about buying the products or services that you offer. This is why I think that Facebook offers very large market penetration at a very cheap price.

Business awareness is the situation where you introduce your business to the people to let them know what you are actually doing for a living and explain more about your product and Facebook is the best place for that.

Almost all of the social media's platforms are very good for business awareness most especially the used of Facebook, Tik tok and WhatsApp which are most often used by people.

Social media is very helpful for business awareness. The fan base of social media is very huge and it's a significant force that could be used to drive a successful marketing campaign.

I would say Twitter , Facebook and LinkedIn
I would add Reddit if we were talking about crypto currency
It would have actually been number 1 on the list other than that I don't think it got that affect on business other than crypto

Marketing sometimes depends on which one you do. all the social media platforms are very good for business advertisement such as the Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and also tik tok.

If your digital marketing campaign objective is going to be strictly engagement then I think that you should consider Facebook and Instagram . This is because they have by far the largest amount of active users and that is something that you are going to need.

I think there are few of them like Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram, these once received a lot of visitors each day and your product can be easily seen by people. I advise you to give it a trial.

Mostly it will depend on so many things most especially the type of products you are willing to market but generally if we are to consider the best we have to consider those with highest traffic. Such as Facebook and Instagram.

The most important social media awareness solely depends on the product or the business that is been advertised. The Facebook is a very good platform for marketing.

I can't really tell the most important social media platform among others. sometimes it depends on how people used the media platforms and what benefit the got from that particular media.

Social media has become the most used medium to sell or advertise products or get people to buy their products and it's really working, for me I think the best social media places for marketing are Facebook and Whatapp
Social media has been a very good avenue for busineses to showcase what they are offering to a wide audience,with ease and a low budget,but it all depends on the individual involved,because he will most likelly choose the one that suits him.

Facebook remain the besT and biggest for business awareness because of it's large customer base. Others may include Instagram and LinkedIn. This is because a lot of people use both of them.

Any social media can be used for business awareness depending on the one you are interested , normally most business organisation always choose to use Instagram or Twitter. To me Facebook is mainly for advertisement.

Facebook remain the besT and biggest for business awareness because of it's large customer base. Others may include Instagram and LinkedIn. This is because a lot of people use both of them.
One of the reason why Facebook is the best social media for business awareness is that not only friends can see your post about your business but everybody throughout the world unlike whatsapp where only your group and your friends can be the only people to see your update .

If you deal on makeup products or jewelries you can use Instagram to promote it and probably get a lot of patronage. This is because there are a lot of people on Instagram that deals on such products.

The most important social media awareness solely depends on the product or the business that is been advertised. The Facebook is a very good platform for marketing.
We are human and we like different things , I know some people that prefer instagram to face book , so the type of social media you like will have to do with how you advertise your business .

I think the best social media handle for promoting business is Instagram and Twitter because that is where u could find more people to introduce your business to and also show case it more to people

TiK ToK is a nice and fast-growing platform that are being used by people everyday for entertainment. t is also a nice way of advertising products . I can also make use of Google and Facebook as they are the most effective too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds