Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the most important social media for business awareness?

If you can secure a page in Facebook will do you a great deal, but then other handles like Instagram and twitter can go a long way. Then WhatsApp and telegram will handle your contacts by advertising your brand. But then I'll say Facebook.

Advertisement Placeholder
Social media for business is Facebook and Twitter to use in marketing your business, if you can create a business page there so to get more customers.

If one is really popular in Instagram then it will serve as the best way to actually advertise one's product, if not then making use of a social platform like Facebook will be a better option

Even though I understand social media is important, I also believe that there are a few downsides of social media. Isn't social media also used to spread propaganda against products or companies? This has indeed happened in the past.

To me the best social media platform for business awareness will be Facebook because it has wider coverage and populated subscribers.
Facebook currently is one of the best social platform for advertising , if you are looking for a perfect site on the social platform in which you can use in advertising your product and business free of charge is Facebook.

I'm not sure there's one media that's more important than the rest because of the accessibility of people to the different platforms.
But I can say Facebook is very important because of the reach and their analytics; same with Instagram.
YouTube is also a great platform that you can use to teach your followers too.

The bove mentioned are the important ways to make you products known to people. People normally use Facebook for advertisement because of it high population users.

The bove mentioned are the important ways to make you products known to people. People normally use Facebook for advertisement because of it high population users.
I believe also, that people use Facebook a lot , The reason might be that Facebook has a lot of members. With this every company who is advertising their products will be able to have a better chance of reaching the large number of audience who might be interested in their product.

The above mentioned are the important ways to make you products known to people. People normally use Facebook for advertisement because of it high population users.
[automerge]1636644026[/automerge]
I believe also, that people use Facebook a lot , The reason might be that Facebook has a lot of members. With this every company who is advertising their products will be able to have a better chance of reaching the large number of audience who might be interested in their product.
That's very true. I've seen many people advertising there products online with the help of Facebook. You can reach out to many people not only your friends unlike WhatsApp and telegram you can only advertise your products within your contacts.

I feel all social media are good for business but most people do not use Instagram because it is data consuming on like others

I think that Facebook is probably the best social media to use because it has the most users on a daily basis in my experience. Furthermore, you are able to create a business page there that is separate to your personal page and manage both of them at the same time to try and draw in potential customers.

One cannot rely on facebook only. You must also do SEO and market your site as much as possible on the internet and also upload great, engaging content in order to generate traffic.

You forgot to add WhatsApp. WhatsApp is a really nice medium for advertising one's business. There are a lot of people who have made a lot of profit from advertising on social media network.

Twitter stands out as the best social media to advertise a business because with the hash tag, your advert can gain a wider audience and can reach around the whole globe

Well to advertise your business more on. Social i actually recommend all of them at least that way you will be able to reach out to a lot of people at the same time and that's it

I think this varies from person to person and the kind of products and services you want to promote. Some are fond of using Facebook to promote their cosmetic goods by creating a group and others can join. Twitter will reach a larger audience. I have seen Whatsapp being used for mini importation business.

That would be Twitter. It depends on the content you want to advertise. For content that involve uploading lot of pictures and videos, go for Instagram. If the content is a name like crypto currency or airdrops or a business, them go for Twitter. Regardless of your location, Twitter have the most active users I believe. Facebook also with adverts is also good

These are Factors to Consider When Measuring ROI
  • Financial Profit. The most common reason you may want to measure ROI is to determine the profit you've made. ...
  • Sales Revenue. Another aspect you may be interested in is finding out how your sales pipeline grew after an event. ...
  • Brand Awareness. ...
  • Educational Impact. ...
  • Engagement.

All social media platforms are important in business promotion and you can choose any, depending on your targeted audience. Facebook is the best though.
I have been making use of Facebook social Media platform for at least five years right now and it has offered me a lot of things that I cannot be able to appreciate more with regards to how good it has been to my business.

Telegram is also a good medium to link people who are patronise your services. This makes it easy for new customers to read through old messages and trust you to deliver effectively.
As far as I'm concerned every social Media platform including kg is very good for promotion and advertising your business as long as you know how to manipulate and use it to the best of your knowledge.

Personally, I am making use of my WhatsApp to drive sales and advertise myself and sometimes Facebook although I haven't perfected in the latter but hen it comes to WhatsApp, as long as you have enough friends who are interested in your kind of business, then you might probably just see it as a means to advertise one's business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds