Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the most important social media for business awareness?

Personally, I am making use of my WhatsApp to drive sales and advertise myself and sometimes Facebook although I haven't perfected in the latter but hen it comes to WhatsApp, as long as you have enough friends who are interested in your kind of business, then you might probably just see it as a means to advertise one's business.
In my own opinion , I am using my Facebook and my whatsapp to advertise my product free of charge by posting my product and tagging people for easy advertisements.

Advertisement Placeholder
Social media has become the most used medium to sell or advertise products or get people to buy their products and it's really working, for me I think the best social media places for marketing are Facebook and Whatapp

All social media platforms are important in business promotion and you can choose any, depending on your targeted audience. Facebook is the best though.
All the social media platforms like Facebook Twitter and Instagram are actually very good when it comes to marketing business product and services as long as you know how to make use of them.

That would be Twitter. It depends on the content you want to advertise. For content that involve uploading lot of pictures and videos, go for Instagram. If the content is a name like crypto currency or airdrops or a business, them go for Twitter. Regardless of your location, Twitter have the most active users I believe. Facebook also with adverts is also good
A lot of people don't even know how to navigate and make use of Twitter very well which is why they are more comfortable making use of Facebook and Instagram.

In my own opinion , I am using my Facebook and my whatsapp to advertise my product free of charge by posting my product and tagging people for easy advertisements.
Yes that's how it works. Facebook is actually good in that you can reach out to a whole number of audience within a short time as it's always easy to gain followers and tag people. And WhatsApp might just be a good alternative if you have lots of contacts.

True. I think it is important to be able to utilise all the available social media platforms to be able to move your business forward in terms of marketing and advertising.

Facebook still remain the best platform to promote and create awareness for your business. The reason is that Facebook has a lot of active users. You can have a lot of people who are interested in your product within the locality in Facebook.

Currently , Facebook still remain the best social media platform to create and promote business awareness , because almost ninety five percent of the work are active user of Facebook.

Online media is an essential piece of your business advertising, yet it doesn't need to be distressing to oversee. Venture out, a profile, and begin drawing in with your clients.

As it keeps on meshing itself into the every day examples of our lives, more shoppers will go to new and forthcoming social stages for buying choices. The individuals who have a solid online media presence and marking will expand transformation rates, while those without dynamic web-based media missions could lose likely clients.

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc are examples of social media trends available now for marketing
All these social media you have mentioned are perfect and good for cryptocurrencies trade platforms.

In my own perspective Facebook still remain the foremost social Media platform where you can promote your business and brand. No other social media platform can have the same number of active user just like Facebook.

The social that has awareness in the business is Facebook because Facebook has a population, so you can use Facebook and Instagram for marketing of business.

The most important social media for business awareness right now is Twitter and Facebook because almost 90% of the world population uses Twitter and Facebook and its easy to access, and sometimes you advertise your product there free.
The one good thing that I like and enjoy about making use of Twitter is how fast information breaks on that social Media platform more than any other social media platform.

All social media platforms are important in business promotion and you can choose any, depending on your targeted audience. Facebook is the best though.
My brother is currently making use of Facebook and Instagram when it comes to promoting his business product and services and he's actually getting a lot of customers from them.

My brother is currently making use of Facebook and Instagram when it comes to promoting his business product and services and he's actually getting a lot of customers from them.
They are the two most popular platforms which are have high number of users and more and more people continue to use them every now and then. I believe that's why he's getting lots of customers.

Currently , Facebook still remain the best social media platform to create and promote business awareness , because almost ninety five percent of the work are active user of Facebook.
You're right about this. It is actually the best in that you can reach out to a good number of people to tell them about your business but the downside here is that Facebook accounts can somehow be easily hacked and a single individual can create multiple and fake accounts. That why people don't trust adverts from Facebook.

In order to get the message of your advertisement to many people in the world at a time is by using a social media platform that mostly all the people are using and that's Facebook.

If you can secure a page in Facebook will do you a great deal, but then other handles like Instagram and twitter can go a long way. Then WhatsApp and telegram will handle your contacts by advertising your brand. But then I'll say Facebook.
One thing about social media marketing is that you will have to choose the platform that works best for you,because at the end of the day,it is how well you know how to use the platform that will matter.

Facebook is the best social Media platform to promote and create awareness for your business. The reason is that it has the highest number of active users on the internet. This makes the platform pretty much easier to reach out to your target audience for your business.

To me every social media is really good for advertisement except maybe telegram, other social media will depend on what you want to do. Some people could prefer advertising on Instagram while others on Facebook

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds